Fantasy

Pierced_Cock

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
my ex partner loved having mfm 3sum's, it was such a turn on, just wish i got to see her fucking a black guy or taking her doggy, both thing's she wanted to try

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Really wanna be used and hubby wants to watch. Thinking hotel just random guys come in use me and go. Hubby would watch and get turned on. We’ve had 2 guys before but never more. Might have to happen soon. Also consider bi women too. I a, a show off though and the attention makes me wet
A friend of mine wanted to use a hotel room for the same reason you want to. it ended badly and the police were involved because a couple of the blokes were too noisy and hotel staff were concerned about the numbers of guys asking for that room.

as it happens she's also in orienteering and rambling.
her n hubby decided to test an idea.. they put adverts on various sites, such as this, and on app, for blokes to be at a certain location ready n waiting to 'service her' n they had a 'fun afternoon' (her words) which led to them taking names n phone numbers n buying a tent.
last I heard from her she'd had 30 guys in one day, in some woods about 20 miles from their house where they had found a clearing big enough for the tent. (their tent is a base camp type tent, not a camping tent. lots of room to stand up ... or do other things, lol)

obviously now isn't the time to be frolicking about in the countryside.. too cold, no leave cover to block prying eyes etc,, but it's an excellent time to go walking in your wellies to find locations.

let me know how if goes if you buy a used ebay tent. probly be fairly cheap at the moment too

OH... word to the wise.. don't let people smoke inside the tent while waiting for their turn.

LuvCock

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sure is. and with the curtains open too makes it even more naughty.
I'd have her hands on the window and take her from behind, with the curtains open! Wrists tied in front and blindfold still on.

Back