Fantasy 2 - 'Like A Prayer'

1 or 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OK, second and final part of 'Like A Prayer'' coming up. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it XXX

Before I could reply, she'd whipped her skirt off, fallen onto her back on the bed, raised and parted her knees and started to gently push the handle of the brush between her cunt lips. Gradually she inserted it deeper and deeper, until the bristles of the brush were touching her perineum. Then she slowly pumped and twisted it, gasping and grunting with pleasure until she shuddered to a massive climax. Then she pulled the brush out and inspected the handle. There was sticky pussy juice along its entire length, with globules of thicker, creamy cum that had collected in the grooves. "And this is the best bit" she said, and proceeded to lick every last drop of her cum from the brush. Then she opened her mouth and extended her cum-covered tongue to demonstrate to me how much she had collected, before swallowing it and smiling. "Mmm, my cunt tastes so good"

All this time I'd been fingering my naked pussy, getting more excited as she had continued her exhibition, but her last action had made me cum spontaneously, and my juices flowed over my fingers and dripped onto my skirt.

"Oh, wow" she said, "that really got to you, didn't it?"

I nodded mutely, staring at the brush that she still held but too shy to say what I wanted her to do with it. Luckily she needed no prompting. She rested the brush on my upper thigh, and then started to stroke it against my swollen labia. "Would you like me to do that to you?"

In answer, I pulled my legs fully apart, and she took this as her cue to thrust the brush deep into my cunt. Her face was inches away, and she extended her tongue until the tip contacted with my engorged clit. She sucked it in between her lips and fluttered her tongue against it, whilst simultaneously pumping the brush in and out of my cunt. Then she rolled on top of me, her knees either side of my head, and I had my first view at close quarters of her beautiful gaping cunt. I extended my tongue and licked at her clit, and the remaining juices in her pussy dripped into my mouth, and onto my face and hair.

When I came, I gushed. I'd never squirted before, and rarely do now, but that day my ejaculation was magnificent, even if I do say so myself. Creamy white cum shot from my cunt, forcing the hairbrush out by hydrostatic pressure alone. The plume of liquid hit Claire full in the face, splashing over the bed and some even hitting the wall opposite. After overcoming her surprise, she thrust her head down between my legs and sucked and licked at the residue like a starving animal extracting all the goodness from their prey. At the same time, she pressed her body down harder onto my face, grinding her clit against my mouth and forcing yet more of her delicious juices into it.

For the second time that evening, we fell apart onto our backs, exhausted, but this time our mouths replete with the taste of each others' cunts. Claire swung around so we were face to face, and gazed into my eyes. She moved closer, and stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. I started playing with her hair and then we snogged passionately, our bodies pressed close together, savouring the mixture of flavours and sucking at each others tongues. Soon I'd rolled on top of her, and still snogging started to grind against her. Our swollen clits made contact, and we humped until we had both cum again. That was, to this day, the sexiest snog I've ever had.

We lay next to each other in the afterglow, eyes shut, not speaking, just holding hands and enjoying the still silence - the record had long since finished. I propped myself up on one elbow and studied her naked body for several minutes. Then I stroked her hair, kissed her nose and said "So, that was fun." Then I sniffed theatrically and added "But I think we could both do with a bath."

She opened her eyes suddenly, gave me a mischievous grin and dived towards the bathroom door, calling over her shoulder "Last one in gets the tap end!"

Claire and I continued to revise at each others' houses as the A Levels loomed, and we would continue to experiment with our bodies whenever the opportunity arose. We also spent six glorious weeks after the exams hitch-hiking around France, but that's a story for another time. We both got the grades we needed for Uni, but she went to Bath and I to Durham, so in the end geography was our downfall and we went our separate ways. We both meet fellas at Uni, and later got married and had kids. But even now, when I hear Madonna's 'Like A Prayer' I get this feeling between my legs that a very close friend of mine likes to call a 'lady tickle'....... You know who you are!

And safely hidden at the back of my dressing table drawer is a black hairbrush with a 2" cylindrical handle, wrapped in a pair of yellow cotton panties.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
OK, second and final part of 'Like A Prayer'' coming up. Hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it XXX

Before I could reply, she'd whipped her skirt off, fallen onto her back on the bed, raised and parted her knees and started to gently push the handle of the brush between her cunt lips. Gradually she inserted it deeper and deeper, until the bristles of the brush were touching her perineum. Then she slowly pumped and twisted it, gasping and grunting with pleasure until she shuddered to a massive climax. Then she pulled the brush out and inspected the handle. There was sticky pussy juice along its entire length, with globules of thicker, creamy cum that had collected in the grooves. "And this is the best bit" she said, and proceeded to lick every last drop of her cum from the brush. Then she opened her mouth and extended her cum-covered tongue to demonstrate to me how much she had collected, before swallowing it and smiling. "Mmm, my cunt tastes so good"

All this time I'd been fingering my naked pussy, getting more excited as she had continued her exhibition, but her last action had made me cum spontaneously, and my juices flowed over my fingers and dripped onto my skirt.

"Oh, wow" she said, "that really got to you, didn't it?"

I nodded mutely, staring at the brush that she still held but too shy to say what I wanted her to do with it. Luckily she needed no prompting. She rested the brush on my upper thigh, and then started to stroke it against my swollen labia. "Would you like me to do that to you?"

In answer, I pulled my legs fully apart, and she took this as her cue to thrust the brush deep into my cunt. Her face was inches away, and she extended her tongue until the tip contacted with my engorged clit. She sucked it in between her lips and fluttered her tongue against it, whilst simultaneously pumping the brush in and out of my cunt. Then she rolled on top of me, her knees either side of my head, and I had my first view at close quarters of her beautiful gaping cunt. I extended my tongue and licked at her clit, and the remaining juices in her pussy dripped into my mouth, and onto my face and hair.

When I came, I gushed. I'd never squirted before, and rarely do now, but that day my ejaculation was magnificent, even if I do say so myself. Creamy white cum shot from my cunt, forcing the hairbrush out by hydrostatic pressure alone. The plume of liquid hit Claire full in the face, splashing over the bed and some even hitting the wall opposite. After overcoming her surprise, she thrust her head down between my legs and sucked and licked at the residue like a starving animal extracting all the goodness from their prey. At the same time, she pressed her body down harder onto my face, grinding her clit against my mouth and forcing yet more of her delicious juices into it.

For the second time that evening, we fell apart onto our backs, exhausted, but this time our mouths replete with the taste of each others' cunts. Claire swung around so we were face to face, and gazed into my eyes. She moved closer, and stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. I started playing with her hair and then we snogged passionately, our bodies pressed close together, savouring the mixture of flavours and sucking at each others tongues. Soon I'd rolled on top of her, and still snogging started to grind against her. Our swollen clits made contact, and we humped until we had both cum again. That was, to this day, the sexiest snog I've ever had.

We lay next to each other in the afterglow, eyes shut, not speaking, just holding hands and enjoying the still silence - the record had long since finished. I propped myself up on one elbow and studied her naked body for several minutes. Then I stroked her hair, kissed her nose and said "So, that was fun." Then I sniffed theatrically and added "But I think we could both do with a bath."

She opened her eyes suddenly, gave me a mischievous grin and dived towards the bathroom door, calling over her shoulder "Last one in gets the tap end!"

Claire and I continued to revise at each others' houses as the A Levels loomed, and we would continue to experiment with our bodies whenever the opportunity arose. We also spent six glorious weeks after the exams hitch-hiking around France, but that's a story for another time. We both got the grades we needed for Uni, but she went to Bath and I to Durham, so in the end geography was our downfall and we went our separate ways. We both meet fellas at Uni, and later got married and had kids. But even now, when I hear Madonna's 'Like A Prayer' I get this feeling between my legs that a very close friend of mine likes to call a 'lady tickle'....... You know who you are!

And safely hidden at the back of my dressing table drawer is a black hairbrush with a 2" cylindrical handle, wrapped in a pair of yellow cotton panties.
Well written and enjoyable story. Part one was most definitely the entree whereas part two was the main course ;)

Back