FAF list

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

I dunno how it works do they charge through kik or do they get em on there an tell em to go to another site? Cos I cant remember what these sites were called but some had like private accounts I spose that's so not just anyone can look.although she were on telly with millions viewing. Free advertising I guess..savvy lass .she said why send a boyfriend a naked text when I can get paid for it..why am I babbling on lol.i just like chattin

Pmsl ya creasing me up. Babble away

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Seriously jugs is there any need?
What ? There is so many fakes these days, there's very few real people. So if u think I was calling yous cunts then you're wrong . It would say your names before it if it were. .
Ms Foxy it won't be deleted, and its not as if you haven't deleted shit before , but hey ho.
Catch yeez

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And to tell the truth you can say whatever u want about me because no one really knows me for real.
I say the word cunt thro bad habit. I'm sure we all have some.
I only took notice of you foxy when u began slating folk for their looks/slagging peoples pics . Cause it baffled me why a good looking woman would want to bring others down in such a way.
But I think I just don't get your humour and u don't get mine. Its fine I have fuck all against u or muggy Mike.

M

Muggymike

What ? There is so many fakes these days, there's very few real people. So if u think I was calling yous cunts then you're wrong . It would say your names before it if it were. .
Ms Foxy it won't be deleted, and its not as if you haven't deleted shit before , but hey ho.
Catch yeez
You knew exactly who you was calling it.who you trying to kid me or yourself.you have done it several times now it's getting old.give it a rest.

Back