Existential

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you ever wonder why you bother even wipin' your ass when the world is so full of crap ? What it's all about Alfie ?! What do you do on such days apart from pulling your drawers back up ?

hqdefault.jpg

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Spirituality is about relationship with self and all others - healthy, or should be - never toxic.

Indeed with all Life.

You are all highly sexual/sensual beings and that is excellent - healty, life giving and very powerful. The Life Force, Psyche, Chi - so many names. I believe at its most basic and powerful level it is Love - Life itself - endlessly seeking to explore, experience - know Itself.

It has infinite capacity/possibility. We can channel in so many ways - down so many paths and ideally, we learn something that enhances - brings greater abundance to Life.

Even with sex - the pleasure of course, being in so many ways amazing. I do believe though it too is about seeking - to know and be known - through and through - unity. You want two as One.

I'm a weird old soul. Batty as hell. Yet even in this - 'old soul' - there is the paradox - forever young - Tír na nÓg.

Seek and you shall find. Boldly go - where no one has gone before ;) NOW Voyager, set thou forth, to seek and find.

Nite, mornin' yall. Be good and take care - of yourselves - and, each other. No usin' and/or abusin' or I'll put a spell on you that you leave y'all might confusin'.

Back