Exhibitionist

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My confession is that Im a born exhibitionist. Driving home late one evening with my husband we were traveling along a country lane when we got behind a coach carrying a party of gents. As we followed them they began to gesture to us from the rear window for me to flash for them. Both my husband and I were ready for a little harmless fun so when we came to the next T junction and as the coach was turning right onto the main road I lifted my t shirt and flashed my bare breasts for them. Their mouths were wide open. You could hear the cheer in our car as we turned in the opposit direction. On several occasions I have allowed a glimpse of stocking top in a bar or in the car. Both my husband and I love it.

N

nothing2see

My confession is that Im a born exhibitionist. Driving home late one evening with my husband we were traveling along a country lane when we got behind a coach carrying a party of gents. As we followed them they begagan to gesture to us from the rear window for me to flash for them. Both my husband and me were ready for a little harmless fun so when we came to the next T junction and as the coach was turning right onto the main road I lifted my t shirt and flashed my bare breasts for them. Their mouths were wide open. You could hear the cheer in our car as we turned in the opposit direction. On several occasions I have allowed a glimpse of stocking top in a bar or in the car. Both my husband and I love it.
I would love you to show yourself to me :) Your hubby is a good man

Horndog1969

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like to walk around the house, curtains open naked. My neighbour is a retired vicar and his wife has caught me a few times. She has a naughty twinkle. I’ve also let my bathrobe fall open for a lady delivery driver, she also didn’t look away just smiled, made me very hot and my whole body tingle

Gazj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My confession is that Im a born exhibitionist. Driving home late one evening with my husband we were traveling along a country lane when we got behind a coach carrying a party of gents. As we followed them they began to gesture to us from the rear window for me to flash for them. Both my husband and I were ready for a little harmless fun so when we came to the next T junction and as the coach was turning right onto the main road I lifted my t shirt and flashed my bare breasts for them. Their mouths were wide open. You could hear the cheer in our car as we turned in the opposit direction. On several occasions I have allowed a glimpse of stocking top in a bar or in the car. Both my husband and I love it.
Where r u lacylin?

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Always hot to get cheaky flash anytime... espec if reaction gets u both horny.... xx

RunForrest

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Like feeling the sun on my cock and the air on my balls. Went to a few naturist beaches when was younger, was led astray by three gorgeous redheads I used to live with. We always used to walk around the flat naked and have chats in the shower. Just walk around house naked and take the odd jaunt into the garden now.

B

BorednHorny

Have to say always good to see stockings

S

Secretone

I love a flash of stocking tops

Back