SissyJenny2
UKChat Familiar
- Joined
- Feb 17, 2026
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 63
Hello,
Your profile settings make it difficult to message you privately.
So, I’ll just have to say it here, what a beautiful love pole you have!
Jenny x
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mmmm i wank over Alex tooFor you hun, she makes me so fucking hard
XLike the original Erection Section, but with more cock.
Have at 'em, gentlemen.
Fill this glorious thread with your glorious head.
Beautiful erection
One of the best looking cocks I have seen
Thank you for your kind words! Ready to burst...One of the best looking cocks I have seen
Honestly, you are blessed!Thank you for your kind words! Ready to burst...
A fine looking lady Karen! Keep me erect xxThank you for your kind words! Ready to burst...
Thank you once again. May I ask, is it the girth you like? xHonestly, you are blessed!
imagining having a gangbang with all those cocks lolLike the original Erection Section, but with more cock.
Have at 'em, gentlemen.
Fill this glorious thread with your glorious head.
Can I go first please!imagining having a gangbang with all those cocks lol