Eat me :P

JoeMann50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any Derby / Midlands men fancy eating me out? Can host if needed but discretion is a must. (If you need to ask me where I'm from, please don't message me)

Male, 50 in derby, would love to meet up and help you out. Married so discreet is a must, have duds down here during week away from wife so can also host?

Johnttt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi if you still need eating out I an available day time only , live between Burton upon Trent and Derby would love to help you out xxx

Raj_65

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Any Derby / Midlands men fancy eating me out? Can host if needed but discretion is a must. (If you need to ask me where I'm from, please don't message me)
Hey looking for direct meet up I'm young looking for fun let me know

S

Sheffman68

Hi yes I'm in. Would love to. I'm local too 40 minutes away

Roger696969

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
wow love to lick your pussy and clit as you gag on my throbbing erection xxxx

NottsMale

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I’m a 50 year old married male near Nottingham looking for some discrete NSA fun.
Are you still looking at being eaten out?
Please check out my profile if you are.
Look forward to chatting, and hopefully meeting you.

PainterTony

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just kik me I drive! Discreet pussy and ass eater here! Tony Tony on Kik

NottsMale

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Paperstars.
are you still looking at being eaten out? I’m up for fun. discretion required and given.
I’m at J28 of the M1. Close enough for fun, far enough away to be a secret.

PainterTony

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi! I wanna eat you out if you want really! If you will sitting on my face I can eat your pussy and ass Same time! So just come and sit on my face and ride my tongue with your butt hole! Kik me: Tony Tony

BigDick33

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a hotel booked for Friday next week if yr interested

PainterTony

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm nearby? Darby 20 Min. Text me on Kik: Tony Tony

Attachments

• 1509828546339.jpg
    1509828546339.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0

EastMidMan77

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You sausages do know this is a post from 2019 that you keep bumping. I am sure by now she has got herself what she wants. Bugger me, this was before covid, it was that long ago!!

FexSte

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’d love to, 18 m from derby x

Back