Dungeon

KitKat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello

@LillyStarling and I have spent six months building our own impressive dungeon in Chelmsford Essex and we’re asking those who enjoy bondage and S&M to visit us so that we can practice the art if BDSM as well as learning skills that others may have. In return, our visitors will experience our dungeon service without charge and hopefully enjoy what we have to offer.

Please contact us if you are interested.

Thank you
Rose & Lilly xx

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds like an offer every UK chat member should attempt to accept.
Certainly have a fascination for dungeons

R

Rachel1969

Visiting a dungeon is something I am interested in doing, but I am in Sussex area.
Anyone on here visited one in Sussex?

Matty73

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No but if you find out I'd be interested

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello

@LillyStarling and I have spent six months building our own impressive dungeon in Chelmsford Essex and we’re asking those who enjoy bondage and S&M to visit us so that we can practice the art if BDSM as well as learning skills that others may have. In return, our visitors will experience our dungeon service without charge and hopefully enjoy what we have to offer.

Thank you
Rose & Lilly xx
Hi there. I’m up for that.

THEOchip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello

Thank you
Rose & Lilly xx
Hello there! This very much intrigued me, can you accommodate couples?

Back