don't you wish your gf was hot like me

warmpussy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
TBF, I don't care - I won't be planning to date you any time soon and in fact I wasn't going to start a conversation with you anyway, I have enough arguments at work with others I have proven wrong and won my case, backed up by the BTP.

All I asked is, a question of doubt, you don't have to make a mountain of a molehill out of it.
you made an accusation, i offered you firm evidence, you came back with a counter argument. who's making mountains? how about you fuck off and i hit ignore on you...

Last edited:

redginge

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
you asked a question, i offered you firm evidence as an answer, you came back with a counter argument. how about you fuck off and i hit ignore on you...
Too late, I beat you to it by 0.05 seconds.
EDIT: Swearing, what a weak defense. Have I used one single swear word up until then?

warmpussy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
you guys must get a lot of scammers and bots on this site cos your paranoia is UNREALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lol. i'll be in a chatroom after 10pm. the fucking end!

Cocktastic67

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i took a punt posting that as i got banned from the chatroom for doing the same...but i am fed up being called a bot or scammer or whatever. am just here for chatroom fun and to share my photos. i'm fun, i'm harmless and above all...genuine ;)
You keep posting and it will keep plenty of us happy. Well definitely me..you look amazing.

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Suffice to say I've blocked a couple of people today, and neither of them were you! xxx

S

Secretliaisons1969

Hi
I am greatly enjoying seeing your amazing photos on this site & on this long thread. Love your nickname too.
I am sorry that you've had the odd problem. We've had so many bots & scammers on this site that when we finally do get someone genuine who is so beautiful & exceedingly sexy & erotic it's almost unbelievable for us all. Silly but true.
Can I make a request of you?
Could you please post pics on different days & share your selected photos more on different titled threads rather than put too many on one thread with too many pages to navigate.
You could put up say 2 or 3 pics at the start of each themed thread that you create and then just watch the excited response?
You deserve everyones full attention & appreciation every day!
You certainly get mine every time.
X

Last edited by a moderator:
Back