Dogging

M

Mrbdsmbi69

So has anyone tried it or are you regular doggers. If so is as good as people say. I'm thinking of popping along just as spectator to see what it's all about (obs I know what it's about lol) but to see what it's like.. would love to hear what you have to say about it :D
Often thought about popping along to one myself.. but need to find where ppl are now going because police have managed somehow to get the one close to me stopped..

S

Superfreak90

So has anyone tried it or are you regular doggers. If so is as good as people say. I'm thinking of popping along just as spectator to see what it's all about (obs I know what it's about lol) but to see what it's like.. would love to hear what you have to say about it :D
Love it !!

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A fantasy is to go dogging but I dont know where to begin finding out where it possibly happens
There are sites on the web that tell you...i have two in my area lol horny buggers down here

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince the misses to do this for a while... She's said she would more than once... She's just not quite that brave when it comes to it... :-(

Back