dogging

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so just got back from a drive and how exciting it was. I was told we were going out but had to wear my black dress. after a shirt drive we arrived at a picnic area where I was told to get out. I knew what was happening but still very wet. so we got out and my bf told me to get on the picnic table and show me what I got. he's already arranged a guy to watch but o insisted I couldn't see him. mg man got straight to business by tasting me as I lay there dress round my waist

SussexM24

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Where was this? I really want to go dogging

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so just got back from a drive and how exciting it was. I was told we were going out but had to wear my black dress. after a shirt drive we arrived at a picnic area where I was told to get out. I knew what was happening but still very wet. so we got out and my bf told me to get on the picnic table and show me what I got. he's already arranged a guy to watch but o insisted I couldn't see him. mg man got straight to business by tasting me as I lay there dress round my waist

Imagine was soakin face once u let him up from pussy... did u see the other guy at any time as gettin tongue fucked? Xx

Cupcake

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dogging is so fucking hot and yummy. I’m a bit of an exhibitionist. I really like getting caught having sex in public or just being watched while I fuck in public. I like having the person watching seeing my facial expressions of pleasures. And I do admit I like putting on a show for whoever is watching and I find it so fucking hot if they start masturbating while watching me getting fucked

kingste90

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try it, but never found anywhere . I've tried a couple of sites mentioned on Google, but every time I've tried they've been empty,

Does anyone know any spots in the northwest?

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
was so horny. and yeh I was deffo been watched which made me even more wet. don't know who's more of a perv lol me for loving been watched as I'm naked and on a bonnet been expose or the guys watching. next I want a pub. to be locked in after closing and stripped naked before been told to lay down before I fuck myself in front of everyone.

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
either way I'm thinking of getting in the garden tomorrow. been all spread on the hot tub and messaging my neighbour to tell him to look outside. il then make myself cum just by thinking of him watching me as I misbehave . what would my partner say? me here been all naughty and telling you.mu secrets .

Plymouthboy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
either way I'm thinking of getting in the garden tomorrow. been all spread on the hot tub and messaging my neighbour to tell him to look outside. il then make myself cum just by thinking of him watching me as I misbehave . what would my partner say? me here been all naughty and telling you.mu secrets .
I’m hard as fuck!!

Chris69lickuAll

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are you interesting the good looking Male lick you all and eat you out now!!! ASAP
Ready and horny ...

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm so horny. deffo gunna put a show on tomorrow. should I wear something sexy or just get naked? I want to be on show so he sees everything. feel like a slut for been like this. learnt yo embrace it though. so what after that? put a show on for a builder I've hired? sees me in the lounge one day with my nighty on but all over should I tease myself in front of him? right now I'd take his cock and be so turned on watching the builder just take me with no complaints. if I cum then il make him a sandwich and may be even get on the worktop and tell him his dinner is ready. it's so naughty to think of him tasting me while he's suppose to be doing some work. maybe I can reward him as he does the work? tell him to wait till dinner when I'm back from work and he can tell me what to do? would love been told to get outside and spread like a slut and him come and watch me. to the point I have to beg for him to fuck me. do enjoy been spread out and made to ask for cock. usually il ask you to fill me up

Chris69lickuAll

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm so horny. deffo gunna put a show on tomorrow. should I wear something sexy or just get naked? I want to be on show so he sees everything. feel like a slut for been like this. learnt yo embrace it though. so what after that? put a show on for a builder I've hired? sees me in the lounge one day with my nighty on but all over should I tease myself in front of him? right now I'd take his cock and be so turned on watching the builder just take me with no complaints. if I cum then il make him a sandwich and may be even get on the worktop and tell him his dinner is ready. it's so naughty to think of him tasting me while he's suppose to be doing some work. maybe I can reward him as he does the work? tell him to wait till dinner when I'm back from work and he can tell me what to do? would love been told to get outside and spread like a slut and him come and watch me. to the point I have to beg for him to fuck me. do enjoy been spread out and made to ask for cock. usually il ask you to fill me up
What location are you?

N

Newburysub

Dogging is amazing

Ajs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dogging is so fucking hot and yummy. I’m a bit of an exhibitionist. I really like getting caught having sex in public or just being watched while I fuck in public. I like having the person watching seeing my facial expressions of pleasures. And I do admit I like putting on a show for whoever is watching and I find it so fucking hot if they start masturbating while watching me getting fucked
Cupcake where do you go to be watched you can pm me the details if you like

Back