Dogging in Stockport Area

Hornyguy_nwuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there. I have always wanted to try dogging and never had the chance. Can anyone recommend any dogging areas in Stockport area?

ManchesterCraig

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We "almost" did it down by Tiviot way near Tesco. There are a few that meet down there and walk just up the path near where the older car park is if you know it? Sadly she got cold feet as there were quite a few down there at the time (2 years ago now)... Shame... It's still on my list...

Hornyguy_nwuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We "almost" did it down by Tiviot way near Tesco. There are a few that meet down there and walk just up the path near where the older car park is if you know it? Sadly she got cold feet as there were quite a few down there at the time (2 years ago now)... Shame... It's still on my list...

I do know Tiviot Way and did go to old car park once. You think it's worth trying there again?

Back