Dogging in Glasgow

B

Bustywifeglasgow

Has anyone ever done it? Something me and hubby have wanted to do for a while, even just the thought of being watched and wanked over the first few times never mind letting strangers touch is turning me on so much lol
So is there anywhere in Glasgow this happens? xx

N

Naughtyboii

Has anyone ever done it? Something me and hubby have wanted to do for a while, even just the thought of being watched and wanked over the first few times never mind letting strangers touch is turning me on so much lol
I used to jus fuck her in the train station after work. Or in the park.

B

Bustywifeglasgow

Any station, any park, no f***s given with me hah!. Just go to a corner and get that ass out. Start sucking and f**king xx
Aye we’ve fucked outdoors quite often but tha ya different to dogging. We’re actually looking to find an actual dogging place and slowly introduce ourselves xx

N

Naughtyboii

Aye we’ve fucked outdoors quite often but tha ya different to dogging. We’re actually looking to find an actual dogging place and slowly introduce ourselves xx
Cathkin Braes car-park. Is on the south-side of Glasgow. You'll find it on the little back road that takes you to East Kilbride, a single track road, with passing places.

Parklea. Coming from Glasgow on the last roundabout before Port Glasgow take the third exit and at the bottom of the hill take the left turn into the park. Plenty of parking bays here with some action.

Mugdock Country Park. North of Glasgow, beyond Bearsden / Milngavie. There are four car-parks worth visiting in the park. First, just north of Milngavie off the road beside and to the west of the reservoir. Second, a third of a mile past this to the left on a bad bend going uphill. Next, back onto the road going uphill, past a small hamlet past two right turns and off to the left. The fourth car-park is just three-quarters of a mile beyond here, also off to the left and beyond the outdoor centre and tea room is the Khyber Car Park.

B

Bustywifeglasgow

Cathkin Braes car-park. Is on the south-side of Glasgow. You'll find it on the little back road that takes you to East Kilbride, a single track road, with passing places.

Parklea. Coming from Glasgow on the last roundabout before Port Glasgow take the third exit and at the bottom of the hill take the left turn into the park. Plenty of parking bays here with some action.

Mugdock Country Park. North of Glasgow, beyond Bearsden / Milngavie. There are four car-parks worth visiting in the park. First, just north of Milngavie off the road beside and to the west of the reservoir. Second, a third of a mile past this to the left on a bad bend going uphill. Next, back onto the road going uphill, past a small hamlet past two right turns and off to the left. The fourth car-park is just three-quarters of a mile beyond here, also off to the left and beyond the outdoor centre and tea room is the Khyber Car Park.
Thanks, I’ll need to get them checked out xx

S

Ste1972

If you ever manage to arrange this let me know would love to cum and watch

Jae16666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
If anyone’s up for doing anything near Kilsyth/Cumbernauld area, I’m 18 and willing to do anything in public

S7071

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Look. If you drive here. 40mins from glasgow. You can park up in private and i can enjoy watching you both x?

S

scottishm

strathclyde park ,chatelherault park as well would love to watch you

Cumsalotlol

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Let me know too I’m bursting
Lol

Back