Dogging guys for my wife

Dirtyus

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys

We are a couple that are looking for a group of men to meet us at a dogging area to have sex with my partner. We are wanting to do this to fulfill a fantasy for us both and want to make sure it’s done how we want it. Basiclly we want as many guys as we can get to meet us and fuck and cum inside my partner, I want to film it ( don’t worry no faces! Just cock inside her and the cum) so we can both watch it back in the future for us to get off on. We don’t want long for play sessions and my partner wants to be blindfolded. So it’s just turn up, fuck her and cum. The reason for putting this message out there is so we can have sone control over the situation and have some rules in place that people are aware of. If this is not due you then not a problem. Thanks all

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi guys

We are a couple that are looking for a group of men to meet us at a dogging area to have sex with my partner. We are wanting to do this to fulfill a fantasy for us both and want to make sure it’s done how we want it. Basiclly we want as many guys as we can get to meet us and fuck and cum inside my partner, I want to film it ( don’t worry no faces! Just cock inside her and the cum) so we can both watch it back in the future for us to get off on. We don’t want long for play sessions and my partner wants to be blindfolded. So it’s just turn up, fuck her and cum. The reason for putting this message out there is so we can have sone control over the situation and have some rules in place that people are aware of. If this is not due you then not a problem. Thanks all
Where and when? I'm definitely up for helping you!!

K

kayxx

Hi guys

Sounds awesome can I join ?

dirtyoldbuggeruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
im from the South coast but im from Brighton

Attachments

• 20211210_220917.jpg
    20211210_220917.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 11

Alex32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi guys

Glad to help you. Pm me when and where

A

a55bi

Hi guys

would love to join in where do you live please?

jesterjokeuk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi guys

Happy to help near the new forest here, pm with details if interested

Salim53

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi guys

Hi still available dm me thanks

DirtyBastad40

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys

Where in englamd?
Gl

SaturnLad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm from Liverpool and would love to help out fulfil your fantasy - Where are you both based?

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi guys

07876118090 drop me a txt if your still interested x

Annubus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am definitely interested in helping you both out with your request

Back