Dogging Fanatic

ch1ll3d

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its all about the fun :) i can not wait from lockdown to be removed and let the dogging antics continue :)
have you ever gone dogging and recoginised the other person?! lol that would kinda soooooo wreck the thrill i thinks

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So do I haha, often felt quite embarrassed dressed like that but that night I felt just so good and it turned me on a lot more lol.
Oohh so you’ve dressed up like that a lot??? What an image to conjure up...

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I just really like it now lol. It feels so fun and so right.

Im not sure about the last question tho lol
Aahhh well so pleased you like it... and I suspect it’s so much better for you feeling good..

Ooh not sure what I asked or what to reply hahaha. You could message directly tif your didn’t want to put on here like.

PainterTony

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
recently found some local dogging sites and cannot get enough especially when the guys use me bare is it wrong
Kik me your location and time! I'll fuck your holes really hard! Tony Tony on Kik

V

V1976

Dunno if this counts as dogging because no-one else was around, but I hooked up with a dude yesterday when I was out running and, well, one thing led to another and we ended up shagging like animals in the bushes until he came all over my ass. Like Cupcake says, there's nothing like being shafted by a stranger's cock without any niceties; no foreplay, no conversation, just all-out self-indulgent fucking.

i wish to bump into you while I`m out for a run. [promis would do everything to shage you well:) where are you running in London?

Back