does this count as a cum?

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
okies so I'm doin a wank on my friend - again! - anyhoo so we doin fine & he starts doin his "i'm n &early there" face & contortions so I slow down a bit, then I can see its leakin a bit, u kno that prelude to a shot? so, I stop, & no shot, just bobbing & a wee bit leakage. now, my point is this!! is that a wee cum? or duznt it count. like I kno we can hav multiples, so duz that count as one part of a multiple for my friend? cuz once it settled down we carried on & I did the same again, only he swore at me this time, u kno, for stopping again. so, was that 2 parts of a multiple then? there is a part 2 to this, but i'll wait to see what the opinion is on this. now, just to be absolutely clear, as well as a bit leakage, there was also a wee shot, u kno? just a little spurt like, but nothing like a proper shot, u kno?
ok so there, opinions plz!!

S

Silverfoxjohn

okies so I'm doin a wank on my friend - again! - anyhoo so we doin fine & he starts doin his "i'm n &early there" face & contortions so I slow down a bit, then I can see its leakin a bit, u kno that prelude to a shot? so, I stop, & no shot, just bobbing & a wee bit leakage. now, my point is this!! is that a wee cum? or duznt it count. like I kno we can hav multiples, so duz that count as one part of a multiple for my friend? cuz once it settled down we carried on & I did the same again, only he swore at me this time, u kno, for stopping again. so, was that 2 parts of a multiple then? there is a part 2 to this, but i'll wait to see what the opinion is on this. now, just to be absolutely clear, as well as a bit leakage, there was also a wee shot, u kno? just a little spurt like, but nothing like a proper shot, u kno?
Sounds like precum

Mdmale44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Guess he’s not a fan of denial

A

ARMYMAN

Sounds like a torture technic lol. Poor guys about to launch it across the room on the second attempt. Then it's postponed.

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds like a torture technic lol. Poor guys about to launch it across the room on the second attempt. Then it's postponed.
well the thing is, I don't really want to finish too quickly, u kno, if I'm enjoyin playin? okies so I kno I can just carry on if he duz cum but that's a completely different post lol.

A

ARMYMAN

well the thing is, I don't really want to finish too quickly, u kno, if I'm enjoyin playin? okies so I kno I can just carry on if he duz cum but that's a completely different post lol.
I'm sure he's enjoying it to. His loins must be burning. While he keeps it up. You keep up the good work. lol

Alf_Hucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
was that due to the beast from the east or storm emma?

Theakston7030

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds really hot to me I think this is known as edging where you build up to orgasm and then hold back right at the edge. Sometimes you get a bit of leakage. All this makes the end point more intense... if you can resist it. I rarely can

Back