does older cut it?

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
See u 9 year older than me and magic the same ild love us 2 ti give magic a good spit roasting

Hornyguy_nwuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
mmmmm touch yourself minx n imagine us both there with you. Two rock hard cocks ready for you to use....those amazing tits with rock hard nipples heaving and both of us smelling how turned on you are

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Oh she does know that....look at her body to start with! Mmm just think what magic woudl do with two rock hard cocks
Well her body is absolutely beautiful to start with and we all know that she loves big hard cock bit shes playing hard to get plus shes meeting with ppl that carnt give her wat she wants so she keeps trying to thing is she knows ilk pleasure her to much and thts what she wants but won't let me

Hornyguy_nwuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm up for helping you out to fuck her James! I bet she would love us making her cum again and again

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well it's not up to me but I would love for us both to pleasure her fully till she creams and squirts all over us thts before we think about putting our cooks in her just keep making her cum with our tounges fingers till she begs for cock

Hornyguy_nwuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can picture us both licking her cunt and clit until she is squriming and squeezing those magnificent tits. Our fingers all over her sex as she streams juices down

Back