Does anybody remember the old sites?

Mefistor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Going back quite a few years, but does anybody remember a site called dogging.co.uk I have very fond memories of that site at the time. I never met anybody but had lots of fun
Chatting and swapping pics.

NickHertford

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Going back quite a few years, but does anybody remember a site called dogging.co.uk I have very fond memories of that site at the time. I never met anybody but had lots of fun
I remember dogging.co.uk well, also had a lot of fun and while I wasn't brave enough to join in I did learn of the two active dogging sites in Hertford and did turn up to watch a couple who went dogging locally and thoroughly enjoyed wanking in the bushes

NickHertford

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I also remember way back in the early years of the internet a site called nohiddenfaces.co.uk where guys used to innocently upload pics of their wives, without their permission with none of the concerns we have about doing that today... it felt more like a club of kids trading cigarette cards back then.

Last edited:
M

MizzFizz

The old Yahoo messenger chatrooms were crazy at times :) The fun you could have with a webcam on dial-up...oh, yeh and waiting 5 minutes for a blurry photo to finish downloading...

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The old Yahoo messenger chatrooms were crazy at times :) The fun you could have with a webcam on dial-up...oh, yeh and waiting 5 minutes for a blurry photo to finish downloading...
Yahoo had some great rooms. I remember my favourite was "Guys who self suck or eat Cum for women." Lot of American ladies in there who loved watching guys eat cum.

K

Knotty48

It shut down this week. Due to lack of patronage. It was very good in its heyday

Mefistor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Those were the days, I was happy waiting too. There was a sense of anticipation, happy days

Back