Do you...

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Occasionally, if I've been out and can't be bothered to cook

Do you have a favourite takeaway restaurant?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
No, unfortunately don't do well with anything too hot

Do you have a lazy Sunday planned?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Yes, always good for a chuckle

Do you gave a favourite I'm a celeb contestant?
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Not sure tbh, some I find annoying although I don't watch it all the time

Do you vote on I’m a celeb?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
No as don't usually watch live

Do you watch reality TV?
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Not really it’s boring tbh

Do you follow people on twitter etc?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Some but not really a big social media user

Do you play games on your phone?
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Yes mostly word games

Do you prefer phone or a tablet for chatting
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
PC, I only very rarely use a phone for chat

Do you want to buy a new device, soon?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Want yes, need or able to afford no

Do you prefer apple or android?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
I think I probably prefer Apple as whenever I've used Apple devices have always been very satisfied with how intuitive and easy to use they are and yet I continue to buy Android devices nobody knows why...

Do you use many Bluetooth devices?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Only headphones really

Do you like to have the latest tech?
 

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
25,416
Reaction score
5,386
Nah never have the money!

Do you have an Alexa or similar?
 
Back
Top