Do you...

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
5,792
Reaction score
1,702
We used to have huddles, oft referred to as cuddles

Do you think two people can have a group hug?
 

Enigma47

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
1,022
Yes, all over the place when I’m travelling away
Do you turn the lights off?
 

Enigma47

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
1,022
Yes but it does vary between wine, water and milk
Does your bedtime drink sometimes get forgotten?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
No because I don't have one

Do you wake up at the same time every day?
 

Foreigner69

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
448
Usually yes. At weekends can sleep a bit longer.

Do you have naughty dreams?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,823
Reaction score
1,329
Jumper yes jumpers no

Do you get fully immersed in Christmas spirit?
 

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
5,792
Reaction score
1,702
No, I am the Grinch

Do you sympathise that I still have to wear a christmas hat AND jumper?
 
Back
Top