Do you...

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
no. Better is better. There is no one recipe for it.


Do you have pain today?
 

Enigma47

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
1,022
Smiles and laughter, universal cure

Do you ever watch planes flying overhead and wonder where they are destined?
 

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
5,686
No... although cats are fair game !!

Do you do halloween?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
If I have to. Though I do enjoy carving a pumpkin.

Do you have tea? (I've run out)
 

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
5,686
{looking forward to pumpkin pics !!} ;-)

Strangely, yes... and only one T-bag left in the caddy... supermarket soon...!!

Do you have to make do with coffee? :-(
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
I'd rather die of thirst ;)
Edit: too slow. Brown bread please.
Edit...what is going on here...

Do you have a busy day ahead?
 

Enigma47

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
1,022
Yes, a long weekend away in the big smoke
Do you spend time picking up the autumn leaves or just let them lie...
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,098
Reaction score
33,926
it is something I fantasize about...

Do you do the laundry?
 
Back
Top