Do you...

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,816
Reaction score
1,329
Not a big fan of anal tbh

Keeping the theme, do you like oral (giving and/or receiving)?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,096
Reaction score
33,915
I like fingerpainting

Do you have bulge as we speak?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,816
Reaction score
1,329
Yes

Do you have a wet spot right now?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,096
Reaction score
33,915
just got out of the shower ;)

Do you like your balls played with?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,096
Reaction score
33,915
of course

Do you have a strawberry on hand?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,816
Reaction score
1,329
In the fridge

Do you like them with cream?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,096
Reaction score
33,915
not really

Do you often regret saying yes?
 

Walks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
20,816
Reaction score
1,329
Not often, more likely to regret saying no

Do you think I'm weird? Lol
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,096
Reaction score
33,915
Of course. I wouldn't have you any other way.


Do you miss someone?
 

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
5,686
Depends on the context... but I'll say no !

do you ask for seconds ?
 

shambles925

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
12,230
Reaction score
14,156
On occasion, but I prefer something like a doughnut

Do you travel by train often?
 

Firefly

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
10,096
Reaction score
33,915
rarely. Two wheels for me
Do you have a happy place?
 

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
5,686
Not really, I'm usually cheerful throughout...

Do you find humour easily...?
 
Back
Top