Do you think

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
these places are more frustrating than anything ? Loads of people you'd meet but they are all too far away. Always been the case with the net and I've been using it on and off for some years. Met some lovely people but ultimately it's time consuming, wasted and leaves you feeling worse ? Or am I just being cynical today ?

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree that its frustrating as hell sometimes! I've met some gorgeous people, but distance and time is often a bitch. And Covid has made it even more so...

When you get lucky though and the stars align...worth it ;)

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
these places are more frustrating than anything ? Loads of people you'd meet but they are all too far away. Always been the case with the net and I've been using it on and off for some years. Met some lovely people but ultimately it's time consuming, wasted and leaves you feeling worse ? Or am I just being cynical today ?

I agree. There are some fantastic people on here but I just keep hitting dead ends. I wish people would say where they’re from. I don’t want full addresses, discretion needed & assured, but just stating the county where you live would be a great start. For instance I’m in Surrey, north west Surrey in fact. Where are you from Nemesis?

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Too far. It says on profile. N Ire. I love big guys. Bald head oiled head to foot and that hard part between ;)

anonymousjohn20

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Actually it doesn’t, I looked, that’s why I asked & that’s my point. You’re not my type anyway ;) I was making conversation as I agreed with your opening statement, which was my other point. My luck with women is so bad that if it was raining pretty women I’d get hit by a lesbian! o_O

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds as if all the same. I am not wasting another year of my life on one of these places. I have an old solar powered Orgasmatron in attic I think. Must look it out. Becoming addicted to words and images on a screen is no less soul destroying than any other addiction. We are designed for HHI not HCI all the time. That's Human to human as opposed to Human Computer - Interacting. It's not real - but we are. And most of us long enough in the tooth to know this. Great for communicating but not meeting deeper needs. I think I'll go out and straddle that telegraph pole for a while. Use industrial strenth lard :D I'll be six feet above everyone so that will cover the social distancing aspect. :p:D A bit of banter and craic is healthy too though and the odd rant. Maybe it's all down to balance. Bitta carry on and banter and real world contact too. I think I am gonna have to get off my ass and into real world again for something real in this regard. All this toning to bubbly butt perfection and oiling the buns - plenty of offers but too far away. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::D

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sounds as if all the same. I am not wasting another year of my life on one of these places. I have an old solar powered Orgasmatron in attic I think. Must look it out. Becoming addicted to words and images on a screen is no less soul destroying than any other addiction. We are designed for HHI not HCI all the time. That's Human to human as opposed to Human Computer - Interacting. It's not real - but we are. And most of us long enough in the tooth to know this. Great for communicating but not meeting deeper needs. I think I'll go out and straddle that telegraph pole for a while. Use industrial strenth lard :D I'll be six feet above everyone so that will cover the social distancing aspect. :p:D A bit of banter and craic is healthy too though and the odd rant. Maybe it's all down to balance. Bitta carry on and banter and real world contact too. I think I am gonna have to get off my ass and into real world again for something real in this regard. All this toning to bubbly butt perfection and oiling the buns - plenty of offers but too far away. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad::D

If u want something so bad you have to go and get it , even if it is further afield than u wanted. If someone local was up for it you would have either met them or know of them so u might have to venture outside the box to get your sexual fix.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello... I joined today, and after reading this thread I'm happy I did. You guys are pretty special... I do agree with "BigOleCockTease" comment... I personally don't find it hard to meet people in the real... The problem is meeting people who have taken the time to understand who they are, and what they enjoy, or have even spent time thinking about what they might like trying :) and yes distance can become a very frustrating issue... But if someone won't even meet half way.. Then is there really anything long term there? All I know for sure is everything begins with Hello... Keep an open mind and just see where the journey takes you :) just float like a leaf on the wind...

Nemesis5

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
BigOleCockTease - I LOVE your wisdom and humour. I am very nawdy myself at times. I love to play devil's advocate. Turn 'em on and then whack it with an HB2 pencil. lol Kidding. I did nursing and the ward sister said if the men got horny in the pre op baths - they used to do then - to whack them/it with a pencil. We had some laughs. One guy came in for ortho surgery. If he had had two big ears on sides of his hips he would have looked like Jumbo shoutin' at the moon. I was such an innocent creature - as you are then - you know ;) Another man was torturing some nurses so I went in behind the curtains dressed as a doc with a range of instruments to examine his bladder. I had an old glass syringe and a real long needle they'd use more in back surgery or something - and told him I had to inject some fluid up through his penis to numb him. I think he flickered between blue, grey and black. No more shennanigans from him. So bad. I could have given the poor soul a run of VF and then arrested his dear ol' heart.

AnnonymousJohn don't take me too serious. Mad as a hatter. Had to be to survive ;) I do NOT ever mean to deliberately offend or hurt any other human being. Just not who I am. Though I have known much pain myself. Didn't make me hard or bitter but I hope more empathic. Some day that wonderful woman will fall from the sky and right into your arms John. ;) I am incurable and unashamedly - hussy romantic. I put on my profile where I am - NW - but it's N Ireland. Way too far. But I do believe - even still - if two people really connect - regardless of distance - l'amour has NO boundaries. I have had every insult and abuse thrown at me over the years. Been attacked. Hospitalised. You name it. But I NEVER give up hope cause I KNOW that LOVE is REAL. It IS LIFE. Love Wins. And everything sensual is part of it.

There is a poem by Oscar Wilde, when he was incarcerated for 'sodomy'. He wrote "The Reading Gaol". He was atheistic. I don't care what people believe or don't if it does not hurt themselves or others. A line in the poem, "For how else but through a broken heart can Lord Christ (LIGHT) enter in....." I like that. I love the movie Now Voyager with Betty Davis. Her mother is a real strop - controlling and manipulative. The character played by Davis sees a psychiatrist who helps her discover her real self - or begin to. He too gives her a line of a poem by Walt Whitman, 'The Untold Want'....

"The untold want by life and land ne'er granted...

Now voyager, sail thou forth.......

to seek and find."

I kissed the Blarney Stone ;)

One final line of another poem - Tennyson in Ulysees

“Yet all experience is an arch where through
Gleam those untraveled world/s whose margin/s fade
Forever and forever when I move.

How dull it is to pause, to make an end,
To rust unburnished, not to shine in use !
As though to breathe were life !”

Nice to meet the new person too - Tier. Welcome and goodnight all. Take care of yourselves and each other. Love is real and WINS in the end ;)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good morning all, and Nemesis5... Thank you for your warm welcome :) and thank for sharing, but I have to be honest... I've hidden all my pencils this morning no sketching for me today... And all the best people are Mad but on a serious note.. I do agree, people who care for others in what ever form that takes have had the hardest lives... Learned the hardest lessons, it's a shame but true! I feel in the beginning you try your best to be the polar opposite of what you have experienced... You look for solace in others.. And you really do make a difference but it rarely changes what's inside.. Forgiveness is a hollow promise... Unless your forgiving yourself! But at best understanding why and how people can be or do.. Can bring peace and help move yourself away from any responsibility. I totally agree, It does make you very emphatic, but you can't keep taking in others pain when your still feeling and trying to understand your own.. In the end we just have to understand that we matter to

"You do what you think is right to survive, until you reach that moment when you simply can’t survive on what is not right anymore... "

Anyways I think your all pretty special it's funny I've been working all the way through this crazy time... Yesterday, finely have some time to myself, was looking for some honest real conversations... Happy to be here ! I see I have some fellow souls who enjoy the written word... And movies too. Have you seen "The Lake House" starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock?
Or "Black Narcissus" starring Deborah Kerr, Kathleen Byron, David Farrar?

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

Lord Byron

"A hopeless romantic's reflection...
question: do we lose ourselves in the midst of romanticising or do we unravel our true selves.

response: do we lose who we are in the idealistic view of our romantic quests or do we unveil a trait of ourselves that has been there all along? hiding behind the perfect life you saw yourself having before your heart shattered in little tiny pieces when your utopian view took on another perspective. Recognising yourself in a dark state that was clouded by your 'cherry-kissed' outlook on love, you see who you really are. the good, the bad, and the ugly transformed into the hopeless romantic who has only experienced their first heartbreak to then examine every characteristic of themselves and determine if they were 'in the wrong'. your romantic expectations turning you into someone you're not is the controversial topic. but what if it was just the romanticising that grounded you and brought you back to reality? what if it was the romanticising that expressed your honest self? what if it were for all of the childhood fantasies and teenage dreams that helped you realise who you want to be with? what if it were for all of the traumatic experiences and unfulfilled relationships that helped you realise the person you truly are..."

I wish you a truly fantastic day :) until next we meet ....

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello and thank you ... Means a lot Sounds like an interesting week? Where did you put them? I will and you have too

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good morning all, and Nemesis5... Thank you for your warm welcome :) and thank for sharing, but I have to be honest... I've hidden all my pencils this morning no sketching for me today... And all the best people are Mad but on a serious note.. I do agree, people who care for others in what ever form that takes have had the hardest lives... Learned the hardest lessons, it's a shame but true! I feel in the beginning you try your best to be the polar opposite of what you have experienced... You look for solace in others.. And you really do make a difference but it rarely changes what's inside.. Forgiveness is a hollow promise... Unless your forgiving yourself! But at best understanding why and how people can be or do.. Can bring peace and help move yourself away from any responsibility. I totally agree, It does make you very emphatic, but you can't keep taking in others pain when your still feeling and trying to understand your own.. In the end we just have to understand that we matter to

"You do what you think is right to survive, until you reach that moment when you simply can’t survive on what is not right anymore... "

Anyways I think your all pretty special it's funny I've been working all the way through this crazy time... Yesterday, finely have some time to myself, was looking for some honest real conversations... Happy to be here ! I see I have some fellow souls who enjoy the written word... And movies too. Have you seen "The Lake House" starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock?

Lord Byron

question: do we lose ourselves in the midst of romanticising or do we unravel our true selves.

response: do we lose who we are in the idealistic view of our romantic quests or do we unveil a trait of ourselves that has been there all along? hiding behind the perfect life you saw yourself having before your heart shattered in little tiny pieces when your utopian view took on another perspective. Recognising yourself in a dark state that was clouded by your 'cherry-kissed' outlook on love, you see who you really are. the good, the bad, and the ugly transformed into the hopeless romantic who has only experienced their first heartbreak to then examine every characteristic of themselves and determine if they were 'in the wrong'. your romantic expectations turning you into someone you're not is the controversial topic. but what if it was just the romanticising that grounded you and brought you back to reality? what if it was the romanticising that expressed your honest self? what if it were for all of the childhood fantasies and teenage dreams that helped you realise who you want to be with? what if it were for all of the traumatic experiences and unfulfilled relationships that helped you realise the person you truly are..."

I *adore* Byron, he's my favourite romantic so thank you for this

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your very welcome :) and I would have to agree... I find it interesting that.. The most inspiring enchanting emotional works have always been written by candle light. As shadows dance beyond the walls... The mind is free to wonder. Lol I'm happy you found them :)

LegsEleven

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Lord Byron

Tier, I am flabberghasted ;) I had a change of name. I shall explain another time. They do say that angels walk amongst us unawares. I think you might be one of them. You have such depth of heart and mind and spirit - it is truly something beautiful to behold. A Narcissus, who does not fall for his own reflection, but the one peeking in over his shoulder ;) I have seen that movie, yes - Deborah Kerr. You truly are a beautiful soul. I carry on, banter and talk a load of BS a lot of the time online - but I am your classic case of 'still waters that run deep' in reality.

You are right about the caring, the wounding and seeing to ourselves. As Jane Eyre says to Mr Rochester after the house burns down and he is left blind, bereft and feeling useless - "YOU are not your wounds..."

I love sonnet 116 - Shakespeare. I am convinced he was a mystic. You know - that type of being in any and all spiritual traditions who understand - who know - that it is Love Alone that counts and is a unifying language and force - bringing grace and life to all it touches. Romantic love is but a stepping stone to something so much greater and in the sharing of itself - gives true Life and gives it abundantly. All that was beautiful and innocent in our childhood - profaned down life's paths - again becomes sacred and beauteous.

It is a rarity and pleasure to meet one such as yourself online. Anywhere indeed. If I were of the proper form, younger, free as I am - I sense you are a soul - une ame - I could fall into the Fire that burns but does not consume - making one of two for however long. Passion. Life. The most beautiful gems which show the Light in all its splendour and diversity are hewn from deep dark stone most often. Thank you so much for your beautiful words and sharing today. It keeps the flame of hope burning and my spirit soaring. You are a very beautiful man, in every way, Tier. I am tempted to call you Amanadiel. Have a GREAT day, week, Life :)

5bf9c1621ea6ae9b1d62713a7788c692.jpg

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello "LegsEleven" awesome choice of name, I understand, another time it shall be. Wow thank you beyond words... Means a lot!! But would you like to know a secret??? We are all angles.. We just live in a reality where they focus on clipping your wings... Putting people in boxes and slapping labels on jars.. I just understand that everyone has the right to happiness.. Everyone is beautifully unique... With a longing to connect and come together.. And at the same time to be free and themselves :) excellent... It's actually a pleasure to meet someone who has seen Black Narcissus, I feel it was a head of its time.. Very dark and deep.. But also very true...

"The light spread, there were long lines of cloud in the sky and presently above them the outline of the snow peaks appeared, cold and hard as if they were made of iron; they turned from black to grey to white while the hills were still in darkness.
Then the forest came, mysteriously out of the darkness, and the light moved down, turning the trees dark blue and green, and the terrace was full of a swimming light that was colourless and confusing... Then she looked up and saw that the Himalayas were showing in their full range, and were coloured in ash and orange and precious Chinese pink, deeper in the east, paler in the west.
The people called it 'the flowering of the snows."

Hey I don't feel anyone talks BS.. A lot of the time people just don't talk :) but trust comes in time.. Every flower will eventually open!

I totally agree.. We are not our wounds... But caring people can get used to living with their wounds... Ignoring their feelings and emotions.. Just by caring for others! If you spend time caring and understanding yourself only then are you truly able to help other people.. Because you have found your path and understood your journey and sharing that, really does help the most.

It's a pleasure to meet you too, and make a new friend:) as you are is perfect.. I like real people! As for age.. Your soul is far old than you can imagine.. I wouldn't concern yourself with age. You have an understanding of the space between words too.. A true passionate romantic heart! Thank you for your kindness and don't forget you are beautiful too! Have a fantastic day, week, life :)

I see you like Rumi..

Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open? The wound is the place where the Light enters you,.. Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and the stars mirrored in your own being... Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it... Only from the heart can you touch the sky... Beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about...

Sonnet 29 - When, in disgrace with fortune and men’s eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself, and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featur’d like him, like him with friends possess’d,
Desiring this man’s art and that man’s scope,
With what I most enjoy contented least;
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven’s gate;
For thy sweet love remember’d such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

"There was a time when I too thought I knew everything. This was...this was back when I was an angel and spent all my time looking down on the world. But you see, I've found it takes looking up to gain perspective. It's a great reminder of just how much there is that we don't know."
— Amenadiel :)

Back