Ditched for the pub again

So I’ve just taken this pic for you guys. What do you think? And do I tell him when he returns?

• Yes

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
S

ST77

So he’s gone out. Unbeknown to him I’ve put this pic on here. Tell me what you think? Also got a hot guy at work who wants me and on the night shift last night I nearly gave into him,so should I send it to him?

Attachments

• 21FE39A0-F2A0-4433-B246-82F821C52B3F.png
    21FE39A0-F2A0-4433-B246-82F821C52B3F.png
    988 KB · Views: 181
S

ST77

So he’s gone out. Unbeknown to him I’ve put this pic on here. Tell me what you think? Also got a hot guy at work who wants me and on the night shift last night I nearly gave into him,so should I send it to him?
Very tempting idea believe me

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That pussy needs a good hard licking looks so tasty

snakey37

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yeah do it should have stayed home shouldnt he x

snakey37

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
oh and welcome tothe nut house.pop in and say hello when youre passing

Devil12

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What a joker, I'd much rather be necking the juice from you than any pint

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Well, such a tasty looking cunny should never be ignored. Your guy should become tea-total and spend as much time as possible stretching, filling and pleasing it and you. If he needs a hand, let me know.

happydick1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would love to get my lips around your clit and let my tongue say hello :p

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You definitely shouldn't go without, if your boyfriend isn't going to lick and fuck you find someone who will ...

Last edited:

ChezNeil

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No you should tease the guy a little more first in my humble opinion rather than straight for the fabulous hungry pussy shot. Maybe a suggestive one first? Xx

B

bisexualwardy

come to me as i don't drink anymore 2 years sober, very nice pussy shot

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hes a fool to go out and leave that tasty morsel unattended if you want some attention go for it im sure the night shift guy will enjoy giving you what you.need if he doesn't I would ;)

N

Nylon_admirer

You should send him a sexy dressed up one whilst he is at the pub. If he returns to satisfy and ravish you all forgiven, if he stays at the pub send it to the other guy..

Back