Discretion Needed: Cheshire West

Niguy81

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Want to meet some who understanding of my situation. I want to have and receive massage possibly more.

I am a large lady, who needs some TLC.

Not looking for a relationship as I am already in one. But with the right man I would like regular connect.
Hi baby you look stunning please get in touch

BBW_likesmassage

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Want to meet some who understanding of my situation. I want to have and receive massage possibly more.

Not looking for a relationship as I am already in one. But with the right man I would like regular connect.

Attachments

• C89A8B6A-DCE4-41A5-B402-6227C41F48AA.jpeg
    C89A8B6A-DCE4-41A5-B402-6227C41F48AA.jpeg
    661.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 286A49F8-6C70-4E9D-A32E-9A0AB13C9499.jpeg
    286A49F8-6C70-4E9D-A32E-9A0AB13C9499.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 53
L

luxarynude

Hey sexy i am wassim i am 20 mixed raced from london horny always love eating pussy and pussy juice and love fucking too i have 7.1 curved dick i am always ready for fun and u seem like a nice person babe and i want to help you with the pleasure u want and the i am also down for just casual thing too anything u want babe just fill me in what u want and when u want to chat babe

i am also single
east london ( waltahmstow)

pierreluigi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi would love to chat message me then I will email you. 49 married but looking to write a book and need to practice all what iwant to write about xx

Welshmann

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Love your profile I’d love to chat some time x

YNWA1892

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I’d love to help. PM me and we can chat more.

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hey gorgeous...would love to chat some time, hit me up sweetheart!

rodgerbigfoor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

hay sexy, hit me up on here and we'll organise some hot chat and pic and vid sharing, plus ill tell you my biggest kink when you message me xxx

rodgerbigfoor

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
thats mine but only at half mast... semi id say half way to rock

Attachments

• IMG_6568.JPG
    IMG_6568.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 0

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hi I enjoy giving massages, back and foot rubs and licking a pussy til you cum.

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi im matt 42 love to spend hrs massaging u im tall gen well hung and discreet. 075 999 75 355 xxx

Attachments

• bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 1

Devonknight

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

hello hun, I’m free to chat

scousejohn61

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How are you? That's a very sexy pic you have posted. I am john and from Liverpool

Hello how are you? That's a very sexy pic you have posted. I am john from Liverpool

Gabrielle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You should try a womans touch - makes getting out for the ocasional girls night much easier to pull off! I give great massage too. And you should always be open to new experiences!

Back