Discretion Needed: Cheshire West

BBW_likesmassage

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Want to meet some who understanding of my situation. I want to have and receive massage possibly more.

I am a large lady, who needs some TLC.

Not looking for a relationship as I am already in one. But with the right man I would like regular connect.

Attachments

• CBDFFD25-EECC-42CE-BD17-5501AFA69D78.jpeg
    CBDFFD25-EECC-42CE-BD17-5501AFA69D78.jpeg
    836.2 KB · Views: 296

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Want to meet some who understanding of my situation. I want to have and receive massage possibly more.

Not looking for a relationship as I am already in one. But with the right man I would like regular connect.
Hi Gorgeous! Let's connect! Here now x

hxrnyjoe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not looking for a relationship as I am already in one. But with the right man I would like regular connect.[/QUOTE]

Can we skype bby
i know the answer
but worth the try
ur body is fabulous

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Damn, Skype doesn't work for me? I'm on kik Jamesb1788? Could we try that? You're very attractive! I love larger ladies? X

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Can we skype bby
i know the answer
but worth the try
ur body is fabulous[/QUOTE]
What is your Skype address? I will try!

Dsrkman6464

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hey message me lets see if we click

staffman1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm in Cheshire during the day if you want to give me a shout x

Knickerlovingliverpoolguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Im based in cheshire and wouldn't mind meeting you to satisfy whatever needs you may have x

NLD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Very close to Cheshire. I am new to this site, but please feel free to get in touch. Would love to get to know you better xx

H

Hotelbob

Hi I stay in hotels regularly near you let's chat

St

Back