sofiaaaa

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
need someone extremely discreet careful and clean that likes getting their dick sucked
I'm 19, kinda shy, and studying atm. I really enjoy giving blowjobs and I have a bit of a cum fetish. I'm not looking for sex or anything in return, blowjobs only. I don't mind getting undressed for you but we are not going to have sex.
let me know if you're interested and we can talk more

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
need someone extremely discreet careful and clean that likes getting their dick sucked
I'm 19, kinda shy, and studying atm. I really enjoy giving blowjobs and I have a bit of a cum fetish. I'm not looking for sex or anything in return, blowjobs only. I don't mind getting undressed for you but we are not going to have sex.
Sadly too far away, but I'll be thinking about this in bed later :D

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Who would not be interested? you must be inundated with offers

JayLondon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey you, whereabouts in Essex? PM?

canoneos

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Where in Essex are you???

Airrad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well I'm a virgin who hasn't experienced anything yet

Raj_UK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Private Message me

Duv69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds good message chat ?

Jake4040

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m in Essex on Tuesday for few days would love you to suck my cock

sceptreamg

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m in London Monday if you wanted to come in for a meet

S

Septhcon

Why tf you're so far away

H

Hammerher

Hey I'd be up for that

EssexSex

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm in chelmsford if you're interested x

Back