dirty talk

getwet4british

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey,
i m german an get easily wet for british male accent.. best would be video/skype/masturbation.. pls pm for further comtact. fat dicks and/or a lot of cum is very welcome..

Attachments

• IMG_7988.jpeg
    IMG_7988.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1064.jpeg
    IMG_1064.jpeg
    119 KB · Views: 182

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hey,
i m german an get easily wet for british male accent.. best would be video/skype/masturbation.. pls pm for further comtact. fat dicks and/or a lot of cum is very welcome..
Would love to play with you gorgeous xx

stevecol

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey,
Hey baby I'm interested in you can I just say you look amazing and I just love a German girl love your language

stevecol

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey,
Hi darling can I just say you look amazing and like you I also love the german accent wanna get together soon x

nik0010

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey,
Hi would you like to swap number so we can talk or ft..ive got a nice 9inch cock for you

LickPussyLover

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hey,
Now that is a beautiful pussy. Lovely flower ready to open up and let the nectar flow, looks ready to be eaten .Would love to slide my tongue through your lips, tasting your pussy. Mmmm, looks ready to be eaten Would love to slide my tongue through your lips, tasting your pussy

Attachments

• Olliver.3Gallery.jpg
    Olliver.3Gallery.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 5

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hey,
Love the pic of you spreading your cunt, ready to accept all that hot cum all over it!

Freddy33

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey,
Mmmm would love to see. how can I contact

Rin303

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, how are you? How’d you like to chat with a Scottish guy? Get in touch if interested!

M

MAJA82

hey,
I’m so up for this, I’m from south London originally, my accent is strong, happy to talk dirty to you while you get yourself off

Funblakguy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hey,
London black guy would love to play with you

Back