Dirty talk

Dave99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone else get turned on by dirty talk? Its always been a big turn on for me but some people freak out by that. For me, the dirtier the better...or wetter.
Yep

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Does anyone else get turned on by dirty talk? Its always been a big turn on for me but some people freak out by that. For me, the dirtier the better...or wetter.
I absolutely love dirty talk, nothing better than stimulating your mind with the filthy thoughts that you’re thinking, proper makes my cock drip x

chills79

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love dirty talk the dirtier the better mmm love a woman telling me to fuck her harder and harder tellin me what her pussy really wants !!!

Hughgrection

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Dirty talk is essential for me I love it too like you the filthier the better x

LetsChat69X

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Good afternoon how’s you?
I love sexy dirty talk. Love RP here in chats but love phone sex talking filth and getting each other off as me both chat and masturbate. Come say hi.

Jimmy110778

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I love to tell what I plan to do if I get lucky lol, I’m a freak

S

SussexGuy47

I love swallowing and wearing cum. Like when my boyfriend fucks me and then lets me suck his cock, I love tasting my sweet pussy juices on his cock after and taking his cum down my throat. Sometimes there's so much so it spills out of my mouth and it gets in my hair and drips on my tits. I'd love to show you what my wet pierced pussy looks like after he's cum deep inside me,
Plzzz
Do
Ide also love to give U a big Mouthful.....

M

MAJA82

I love it. Anything goes, I love to hear and share the dirtiest fantasies or stories about past experiences.
Managed to get my Mrs to talk with me about us fucking her cousin and had her blow me while I looked at pictures of them both together.

charlie3

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love dirty talk the more filthy the better especially phone sex when there is woman at the other end and I'm taking dirty as she wanks herself

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me too, it drives me crazy, being fucked whilst a guy talks dirty quietly to me.... one scenario/fantasy talk is him saying how much he enjoyed fucking a hooker or an ex and how they were better than me in bed, or il start saying how I would love him to fuck another woman in front of me to make me jealous as he stares at me.....

All pure fantasy dirty chat..... its hard to just write it like I have, it's obviously better in the heat of the moment as anything can be said by either of us x x

I seldom comment sexually in the forums and your right we definitely needed this forum added.
Do you want him to fuck me? Just so I can lay there and be slurry. Always wanted to be watched while I talk dirty. My hubby recently saw me on the table been fucked. And told him I hope when I get home he’s going to make me get naked.

Davedave81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i most definitely do....and same here ...the dirtier the better.....want to dm and find out ?

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Depends on the subject matter… would love to chat to married men who secretly lust after their MIL as I do etc

PeterH100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love it. One reason I suppose why people come on here. Talking dirty can be very erotic.

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dirty talk is always a huge turn on for me.. during sex I love it but it always makes me feel even more horny if it's in a non sexual social situation and in the innuendo moment between us is publicly private hahaha

boob-lover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Depends how good or comfortable they are dirty talking, if they are awkward, it makes it awkward, if they are into it, islt is great!

M

MAJA82

Anything goes where I’m concerned. I love it x

Back