Dirtiest fantasy

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So we all had dreams and fantasise about things we should what's your's

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Probably being part of a gangbang. One willing woman, 4 or 5 fellas, all strangers. Filling her 3 holes and cumming everywhere. It'll never happen though.

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Same with a gang bang but being fucked by another bloke as I am fucking the lady whilst she sucking the extra cocks. Don't think I would last very long. All bareback of course

Mich1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to get involved in a gangbang, having been in a 10 man gangwank when I worked in the States. me and 9 Yanks, all itching to have a go at the Brits cock. Not to put too fine a point on it, the experience was fucking wonderful.

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would love to have a bi mmf or bi ffm threesome with hubby or meet a likeminded couple. Whilst that’s probably nowhere near as wild as some of the fantasies that will get put up on here, it’s something we are open to doing

KinkyDirtyCouple

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Definitely me Hubby and 2 very sexy she-males, it definitely just makes me dripping wet thinking about all the sexual pleasure I would love enjoying with them,xxx

Hand606

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Same here, my wife wants to me spunked all over, whilst I get a good seeing too

BristolT40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely a gang bang, but I keep thinking about my ex 's daughter (18+) there was always something but never did anything. Her in a orgy with a long list of people I find hot. From celebrities to friends and work mates

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I sometimes fantasize about cuckolding some of the men in my life.

Oh but I suppose that's not really a dirty fantasy, just a fantasy.

Hmm

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I sometimes fantasize about cuckolding some of the men in my life.

Oh but I suppose that's not really a dirty fantasy, just a fantasy.

Hmm
I have a free slot next Tuesday how about your people talk to my people and set up a meet. I may offer you a single malt by mistake or saki instead of tea.

Back