Dinner treat

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had agreed to meet her at the restaurant at 6.30 for drinks. Our table reservation was at 7pm.
I strolled the short walk through the open air shopping complex, glancing in the store windows and checking my reflection.
Looking good in my tailored suit, with crisp white shirt. I took a moment to pull my cuffs down and compose my mind; which was fast forwarding my evening, and causing my heart to beat rapidly and generate butterflies in my stomach.

This was not our first in counter, but it had been six months since we had the opportunity to see and spend time with each other.

I was slightly nervous and felt trepidation during the remaining walk. I was already trying to second guess her and how our greeting would go.

Breath. Deep breath. I cleared my head, literally two steps from the entrance, I ran my hand through my hair, wiped them as they felt a little clammy and entered the restaurant.

She was immediately obvious, sitting on a stool at the bar, sipping her cocktail. Her figure hugging, blood red, strapless dress, drew your attention.

She was making a statement, and many eyes, both male and female were on her.
I was the lucky one, whose company she was keeping this evening.

I walked up to her leaned in and kissed her on the cheek; she smelt great! She reciprocated the kiss and I felt envious looks burrowing into my back.

I sat and ordered a Scoth.
Her blond hair was immaculate and fell gracefully framing her face. Her grey eyes sparkled with a hint of green in the ambient light; as she smiled, she did that cute nose crinkle, which I found indering and attractive.

I asked if she had been waiting long and she matter of factly told me it was only her second drink; which she currently toyed with on the bar, running her index finger around the rim of the glass.

I complemented her on her outfit, which was accessorised with gold hoop earrings and necklace, matching cluth bag and gold strappy sandles. She really did look amazing!
"Not too shabby yourself shaggy." She replied. I thanked her for returning the compliment.
I asked her about her day and we chatted exchanging small talk, which engaged us while we waited to be seated.

The concierge interrupted us, with a friendly greeting and asked if we were ready to dine. We followed him though the restaurant to our table for two; which was set with a long white table cloth, fanned napkins in wine glasses, silver table ware and a single red rose in a specimen vase at the centre.

I proffered the chair allowing her to sit and then took my place opposite. We caught each others eye and held the stare, smiling a wrie smile.

Our waiter was suddenly by our side and offering menu's, which we egaly took. We agreed to have the complimentary bread rolls and some water for the table. I ordered a bottle of chardonnay and requested some time to review the menu.

The food selection was a veritable feast so making a decision was not easy. We agreed to share dishes to enjoy our evening more.

When our waiter returned to take our order, I felt the brush of something against my leg, rising up to my inner thigh.
I suddenly realised, she had slipped off her strappy sandles and had stretched her leg across under the table. Her bare foot teased my legs open more and her toes found my groin and started to rub my crutch.

I could feel the temperature rise as well as my pants and attempted to hurry our waiter away. While she just smiled knowingly, watching my awkwardness, as I tried to maintain my composure, while she needed my swelling penis, massaging it seductivly and expertly with her toes.

Last edited:

bloodhoney

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm definitely feeling a temperature rise... Impressive piece of writing honey x

Back