Desperately want to be licked out and fingered

P

Paul69s

Happily tease your clit with my tongue and finger your pussy,…..

Bullseye57

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wanting a guy who wants to eat my pussy and finger me as I want it so badly at the minute. Can also play with my tits, but that’s all I’m after.
Where are you, Im hungry. X

Stuart63

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wanting a guy who wants to eat my pussy and finger me as I want it so badly at the minute. Can also play with my tits, but that’s all I’m after.
What area are you in?

M

MrLicks

Sounds like a day of fun

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Luv to eat your juicy pussy for u

Ifuckonfisttsite

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I need a friend with all my thoughts and stroking flirty fun mutual masterbating even be told how to do your clit my way or no way lick ya later finger and hummmm on your now wet clit for a pounding

Attachments

• 12C429A9-80D1-435F-9E7D-88B88DA5C0B3.jpeg
    12C429A9-80D1-435F-9E7D-88B88DA5C0B3.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 9

Paulblue

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Where are you I'm London and South East Paul xx

Lovetofuck

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am your guy for that love to pleasure you in that way would you hold my cock while I was fingering you

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey sounds gd to me x

Back