Degradation

hornybiyoung

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love being degraded and used over chat in person, love being called names and being hit and anything you want x

I'm all yours <3

Betty121

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I enjoy being degraded during sex, it's a reaction from a sexual partner that gives me a very powerful rush.
If a partner calls me dirty names for example, it means he's highly aroused and I've really turned him on, which if you flip it over I have power over him, not the other way around. It actuality degrades him.

JG929292

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That is just so true. I was lucky enough to meet a mature lady who was into serious degradation.
She dressed in the office like a total slut and wanted to be treated like one in the bedroom. I called her a variety of dirty names and spanked her hard. The turn on was great for me but actually even greater for her. In the end I felt like I have been used by this lady which in itself was strangely erotic.

Betty121

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That is just so true. I was lucky enough to meet a mature lady who was into serious degradation.
She dressed in the office like a total slut and wanted to be treated like one in the bedroom. I called her a variety of dirty names and spanked her hard. The turn on was great for me but actually even greater for her. In the end I felt like I have been used by this lady which in itself was strangely erotic.
It is very sexy, I worked in an office for a civil engineering company for many years and I can relate to that.

JG929292

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is very sexy, I worked in an office for a civil engineering company for many years and I can relate to that.
I do hope that you didn’t dress like a slut in front of your co-workers?

hornybiyoung

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I enjoy being degraded during sex, it's a reaction from a sexual partner that gives me a very powerful rush.
If a partner calls me dirty names for example, it means he's highly aroused and I've really turned him on, which if you flip it over I have power over him, not the other way around. It actuality degrades him.

Ooo, manipulating your dom, I like it. I might try it thanks xx

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm always looking for someone to degrade. With words and actions preferably

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You sound very desperate. I hope that you're pretty

Back