Deepest, darkest fantasies?

S_James

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So, if you have a deep dark fantasy, what is it? We're all friends here, and nobody knows who you are after all...

For me, its fucking my sister in law. Not deep and dark I hear you say, but she is MUCH younger than my wife. Just turned 17! So really only just UK legal.

I've never really been attracted to girls under around 20, but this girl is pretty unreal...

However I think mostly it's the 'taboo' aspect, of course.

So that's me - something I couldn't admit elsewhere. What's yours?

MarcyBoy326828

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mine is to do naughty things with my ex-GF's niece, even when I was still with her I wanted to do it. Her niece was 19 at the time and we always flirted with each other even in front of my GF (she never said anything tho).

Once she stayed the night at our house and after both my GF and her niece went out I realized her niece has left a bag of the clothes she was wearing the night before.

I couldn't help it, it seemed so taboo and naughty and that's what turned me on so I smelled some of her clothes which smelled of the sweet body spray she wore.

I also found her pink thong she had been wearing the night before (and showing it off to me) so I couldn't resist, I wrapped them round my dick and used them to wank myse off into them until I came in them. It was so hot knowing they'd been against her pussy and that she had probably made herself cum in them too. It felt amazing.

I put my online chat profile written on paper into her bag as though it had fallen in there by accident and sure enough a few days later, while her parents and my GF were away she signed up, added me and we started talking to each other online and had cyber/text sex or whatever you want to call it.

There are a few more things that happened between us too, which I'm planning on writing about in the true story erotica book I'm writing. Buy it when it comes out for more real life antics we got up to!

MarcyBoy326828

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I also have loads of other deep dark fantasies which I've kept secret because I don't know what People would think of me if I told them.

Another one is tying my GF to the bed then blindfolding and getting another girl to come in and started kissing and licking her all over, running her hands and fingers all over her and licking her pussy at the same time but without my GF knowing it was a girl doing it to her.
Then after she cums I take the blindfold off so she can see who really just actually made her cum...

While I sit in the corner watching and wanking of course :)

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mine is to do naughty things with my ex-GF's niece, even when I was still with her I wanted to do it. Her niece was 19 at the time and we always flirted with each other even in front of my GF (she never said anything tho).

Once she stayed the night at our house and after both my GF and her niece went out I realized her niece has left a bag of the clothes she was wearing the night before.

I couldn't help it, it seemed so taboo and naughty and that's what turned me on so I smelled some of her clothes which smelled of the sweet body spray she wore.

I also found her pink thong she had been wearing the night before (and showing it off to me) so I couldn't resist, I wrapped them round my dick and used them to wank myse off into them until I came in them. It was so hot knowing they'd been against her pussy and that she had probably made herself cum in them too. It felt amazing.

I put my online chat profile written on paper into her bag as though it had fallen in there by accident and sure enough a few days later, while her parents and my GF were away she signed up, added me and we started talking to each other online and had cyber/text sex or whatever you want to call it.

There are a few more things that happened between us too, which I'm planning on writing about in the true story erotica book I'm writing. Buy it when it comes out for more real life antics we got up to!
I’d absolutely love to smell your mothers dirty knickers in front of you

goddessallegra

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I also have loads of other deep dark fantasies which I've kept secret because I don't know what People would think of me if I told them.

Another one is tying my GF to the bed then blindfolding and getting another girl to come in and started kissing and licking her all over, running her hands and fingers all over her and licking her pussy at the same time but without my GF knowing it was a girl doing it to her.
Then after she cums I take the blindfold off so she can see who really just actually made her cum...

thats hot... love it...

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do not post any taboo or illegal activities on this thread - Admin

wiganf39

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Like the sound of this

Back