AbrasiveSide

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'll come out and admit that I'm mostly just a lurker on these forums (Not the creepy kind, honest) But for me, the thing that stands out about yourself, jugs and a select few others isn't just the confidence, but the level of personality that sets you apart from the majority. Anybody can take a pic and post it, but the way you women build each other up rather than compete, and also interact with your legions of fans, that's the real winner.

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'll come out and admit that I'm mostly just a lurker on these forums (Not the creepy kind, honest) But for me, the thing that stands out about yourself, jugs and a select few others isn't just the confidence, but the level of personality that sets you apart from the majority. Anybody can take a pic and post it, but the way you women build each other up rather than compete, and also interact with your legions of fans, that's the real winner.
Well put buddy @Jaylou @Bigjugs and @BigOleCockTease are always entertaining and nice to there fans thank you ladies

Jaylou

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats so sweet. I'm all for a hot lady
Joining in the fun. The more the merrier. Let's get the party started!

Back