cum in my mouth

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
yeah me too and the other way round too. I've never even touched another mans cock and I'm ancient and feel it's time I did but I live far from you
i thought i would never get the chance with being old but it happened and i loved it.

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s certainly an experience! Unless you’re very confident of your abilities though, I’d advise you to suck before you are sucked. Most guys lose urge for tasting cum once they themselves have ejaculated.

CuriousMaleUK

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It’s certainly an experience! Unless you’re very confident of your abilities though, I’d advise you to suck before you are sucked. Most guys lose urge for tasting cum once they themselves have ejaculated.
Little desire to be sucked, although I wouldn’t say no. My main desire is to feel and suck cock, and maybe give some rimming pleasure. Essentially, giving the things I’ve enjoyed from women.

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Little desire to be sucked, although I wouldn’t say no. My main desire is to feel and suck cock, and maybe give some rimming pleasure. Essentially, giving the things I’ve enjoyed from women.
Be happy to allow you to practice. Love being rimmed

Anythingoes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey where are you I’d love to be rimmed

Back