Cum Eating?

ffl

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thats very strange and disgusting
I did

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

I have eaten many times my own cum, when I was younger I managed to suck myself,i could bend over just enough to get my knob into my mouth and sucked and wanked until I got a full load to my mouth.
Never been flexible enough, but got close, use to do the lie on my shoulders and cum right in my mouth though

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve tasted mine a few times, but like many guys, lose urge to eat my own the moment that first spurt starts shooting up my cock.
Would love to have it trained out of me though!

S

SpunkyMcNuggets

I’ve tasted mine a few times, but like many guys, lose urge to eat my own the moment that first spurt starts shooting up my cock.
Edge until you feel the orgasm, squeeze the base of your cock and just let some cum up , still not a full orgasm and will lick it up no problem just like precum

jonny721

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Edge until you feel the orgasm, squeeze the base of your cock and just let some cum up , still not a full orgasm and will lick it up no problem just like precum
Yes, I’ve had that a few times - what i call a “pre-release”. Lots of milky precum to scoop up and eat without having cum and entered the refractory period! Love it when that happens, but I’d love another guy to edge, milk me and feed me

tms50

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
That is so true; I thought it was just me!

Back