Cuckold

Hornyhub

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wife’s female friend asked her to go to a sex show. Asked me what I thought, said fine by me and that I thought it would be a turn on. She seemed surprised, I then said I like the idea of her fucking a bbc in front of me, would she be up for that and to my huge surprise it was not a flat out no! So I said if we did I’d make sure they were clean and shaved smooth and she got all a bit embarrassed. I think the seed is planted, now to put in the ground work to make this happen!

Hornyhub

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Update-she’s up for it! Spoke tonight and she’s willing to give it a go

J

Justmeagain

Sounds interesting but could this damage the relationship long term.
just saying, none of my business.

Hornyhub

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don’t think so. Think as long as you are secure and both parties are happy, should I’m give it a go

S

SussexGuy47

Wife’s female friend asked her to go to a sex show. Asked me what I thought, said fine by me and that I thought it would be a turn on. She seemed surprised, I then said I like the idea of her fucking a bbc in front of me, would she be up for that and to my huge surprise it was not a flat out no! So I said if we did I’d make sure they were clean and shaved smooth and she got all a bit embarrassed. I think the seed is planted, now to put in the ground work to make this happen!
What about a local white guy..
Good length..
Loves to touch n tease..
I'm 50..
Could U describe Ur wifey??

Back