C
Cuck2510
Guest
Just joined. Looking to chat/swap pics, experiences with other cuck husbands or hung bulls
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
However I am also happy to chat and swap pictures I'm a white English bisexual gentleman and a well endowed bull please send me a direct message and let's chatJust joined. Looking to chat/swap pics, experiences with other cuck husbands or hung bulls
Tell me more...My husband is a cuck x
He's watched me with othersTell me more...
Always thought that would be fun. Fucking a wife in front of hubbyHe's watched me with others
We always love itAlways thought that would be fun. Fucking a wife in front of hubby
Never having met a fuck couple, what does he do while you are being fucked?We always love it
I might be exactly what you are looking forJust joined. Looking to chat/swap pics, experiences with other cuck husbands or hung bulls
Dan usually wanks as I'm getting fucked xxI've not actually tried a cuck couple, yet. I've had a couple of married women, but never in front of their husbands. Quite enjoyed chatting with some cucks and couples on here, so who knows?
But yes, what does he do while you're being fucked?
He watches and wanks xxxxNever having met a fuck couple, what does he do while you are being fucked?