Creampie fun kent

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looking for a hung guy that can accom near Sittingbourne. We are coming out of tier 3 during Xmas period for a few days so we would like to squeeze a meet in if possible . My fiance is 44 busty 38gg boobs . Hairy pussy unshaven . Please inbox me your WhatsApp if interested number needed if your genuine

have more pics on request

Attachments

• 43D984E2-A28F-4AB2-A6F6-1DFD20CFDA91.jpeg
    43D984E2-A28F-4AB2-A6F6-1DFD20CFDA91.jpeg
    629.3 KB · Views: 123

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Looking for a hung guy that can accom near Sittingbourne. We are coming out of tier 3 during Xmas period for a few days so we would like to squeeze a meet in if possible . My fiance is 44 busty 38gg boobs . Hairy pussy unshaven . Please inbox me your WhatsApp if interested number needed if your genuine

Hi there

Stevedey90

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sent you a pm let’s talk

Bigbob709

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I would love to have some fun with you sexy

Kentcouple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh, very avant garde and adult. Get three days excuse to spread your filthy diseases. Likely Gonorrhoea with the mutating version of Sars 2- Covid19. Selfish bastards. I hope you all catch the mutating version and then you'll know all about it. Enjoy your last Christmas. I cannot believe how selfish people in this place are. You are VILE. REPULSIVE. Not remotely human.
Grow up and get a life . Worry about your own life and not others .has nothing to do with you . What a bell end you are . Joker . Sat here laughing my ass off at your pathetic post. If not your thing then don’t post simple really isn’t it .

typical keyboard warrior . You people do make me laugh

Last edited:
Back