Couple4funReading

AlexXxUk91

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey 30yo man here, I would love love to be pleased by you guys
26M + 25 F couple looking for some fun .Both new to this but really just want some dirty playtime. Both Bi and both kinky. Not many limits and up for almost anything. He's vers and so am I. Really enjoy being domed and love dressing up. Up for doing it regularly. Also looking for older guys/girls who have experience with couples. We are both keen to please x

Reading meet's but can travel. Both of us love outdoor play. Message if you're interested.

James9319

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, i'd be up for meeting. I'm in Bristol but can travel - give me a shout if you're interested x

Adam2907

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love it

Attachments

• C31E441E-6B00-4057-9AF7-163FE36BB17C.jpeg
    C31E441E-6B00-4057-9AF7-163FE36BB17C.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 2

Egdirps23

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
26M + 25 F couple looking for some fun .Both new to this but really just want some dirty playtime. Both Bi and both kinky. Not many limits and up for almost anything. He's vers and so am I. Really enjoy being domed and love dressing up. Up for doing it regularly. Also looking for older guys/girls who have experience with couples. We are both keen to please x

Reading meet's but can travel. Both of us love outdoor play. Message if you're interested.
Love pleasing others text me if you wanna know more :) +44 7517 315147

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Good morning from a little way away (N Hants). Older man here happy to exchange pleasantries and what not with a receptive couple who wish to expand their horizons in any way that suits them. Your choice of course.

Dan1850

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Still looking for someone to have fun with you both? if so PM me, very keen

Back