Couple4funReading

ArabPrincessUk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
26M + 25 F couple looking for some fun .Both new to this but really just want some dirty playtime. Both Bi and both kinky. Not many limits and up for almost anything. He's vers and so am I. Really enjoy being domed and love dressing up. Up for doing it regularly. Also looking for older guys/girls who have experience with couples. We are both keen to please x

Reading meet's but can travel. Both of us love outdoor play. Message if you're interested.

Last edited:

Kyle2201

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m from Chelmsford Essex I’m 22 if you’re interested??

Stick6

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
26M + 25 F couple looking for some fun .Both new to this but really just want some dirty playtime. Both Bi and both kinky. Not many limits and up for almost anything. He's vers and so am I. Really enjoy being domed and love dressing up. Up for doing it regularly. Also looking for older guys/girls who have experience with couples. We are both keen to please x

Reading meet's but can travel. Both of us love outdoor play. Message if you're interested.
If u r interested in 31 single male get in touch willing to travel almost anywhere

B

BorednHorny

Mmmm what I could do to that

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Older and never tried a threesome but totally straight

Arron

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Hey what's up I'm interested x

S

SussexGuy47

48 m here W sussex.
If interested Inbox me...

hampshire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Good morning well I am an older gut just down the road from Reading and I do enjoy being in control want to know more PM me

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hey there , 42 m east Mids happy to help out :)

Adam2907

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hi :) i relly like youre pictures

Attachments

• 9F50EA1F-585A-409B-8595-5F1210ECCFF1.jpeg
    9F50EA1F-585A-409B-8595-5F1210ECCFF1.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 6
  • A25B4461-F5FD-4EA3-8DBA-AA6FB0B96097.jpeg
    A25B4461-F5FD-4EA3-8DBA-AA6FB0B96097.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 6

Ozziieieie

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

We could have a 3some

Rik12

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Pm me

Tim_02_UK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hiya both x very interested and experienced with couples x love to chat more. Just in oxford

Back