Continue my story ladies, exchange writings and more...

Fresco

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You awake , your not sure how you got here. The last thing you remember was drinking after the part, going back to a gentlemans house. Looking down you notice your tight black mini pulled up over your ass , you dress , ruffled. Making sense of what happened before , you can't quite remember. It was drink after drink, then smoking something with a group of men. One , you remember was looking intently at you most of the night. Gazing over your body , inappropriately most of the time. But he was assured and good looking . Tall and well built , blonde hair. Yes, it's coming back to you . You were speaking for a time . Flirting mainly . You had similar interests, music tastes and good food . He had offered you a place to stay, and this must be it . Looking around you notice the iron bed frame in a swirling gothic pattern, painted cream and a pair of cuffs are clasped around the metal frame. Obviously been used as the paint has come away leaving the metal bear beneath. The bed creaks , ever so slightly as you roll over and take in the room and your thoughts. Checking your wrists for any marking you realise you haven't been cuffed to this bed . You not sure if you are happy or not about this , but you do get a pang of excitement from the thought .
The walls are filled with ornaments and books . Dried flowers are pinned to another giving a sweet scent . A interesting place you would think you would remember.

You head is sore, but as you shake of your fuzziness, y ou realise , I am there . Just entering the room through the oak panel door . George That's his name .

Smiling I look down upon you , Morning.

Dressed in his gown , purple in colour . He approaches you . Sleep well ,? I am ever so sorry . Did I wake you ? I have to say you look as stunning now as you did last night , I hope you slept well?

Back