Confident Guy Needed to Fuck my Girlfriend - Long term

NeedaBull1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always had mixed feelings about sharing my partners, ever since I was very young. It is something that has aroused me incredibly, but also fills me with a mix of jealousy.

I have been with my girlfriend for over 7 years, and our relationship has developed, obviously, but one thing that hasn't changed is my desire to share her and really see her fulfilled sexually. I know I can do so much more with the help of another, so to speak.

When we are on nights out, she gets a lot of attention. She has a hugely thick PAWG style body, and an amazingly thick ass with a big pair of tits, but she always protests, and in my opinion, pretends she has no idea what I'm talking about when I mention it during sex.

We have role played, and talked about 3somes many times, and I know it is something she wants to try, she just needs the right guy to help make it happen. Please ready my profile for more details, but I'm looking to make this long term fantasy a reality for us, to elevate our sex lives, and also just have fun.

The tinge of jealousy will always be there, but the pleasure and fulfillment will outweigh it.

Responses, obviously welcome, or if not for you, a comment on what you see would be a little bonus.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have always had mixed feelings about sharing my partners, ever since I was very young. It is something that has aroused me incredibly, but also fills me with a mix of jealousy.

II have been with my girlfriend for over 7 years, and our relationship has developed, obviously, but one thing that hasn't changed is my desire to share her and really see her fulfilled sexually. I know I can do so much more with the help of another, so to speak.

When we are on nights out, she gets a lot of attention. She has a hugely thick PAWG style body, and an amazingly thick ass with a big pair of tits, but she always protests, and in my opinion, pretends she has no idea what I'm talking about when I mention it during sex.

WWe have role payed, and talked about 3somes many times, and I know it is something she wants to try, she just needs the right guy to help make it happen.

Please ready my profile for more details, but I'm looking to make this long term fantasy a reality for us, to elevate our sex lives, and also just have fun.

TThe tinge of jealousy will always be there, but the pleasure and fulfillment will outweigh it.

RResponses, obviously welcome, or if not for you, a comment on what you see would be a little bonus.

View attachment 134397Thanks for your time.
I’d love to pleasure her while you watch. Where are you both from? We could just start with the occasional meet here and there and take it from there really.

Hornypicswap

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I have been with my girlfriend for over 7 years, and our relationship has developed, obviously, but one thing that hasn't changed is my desire to share her and really see her fulfilled sexually. I know I can do so much more with the help of another, so to speak.

We have role played, and talked about 3somes many times, and I know it is something she wants to try, she just needs the right guy to help make it happen. Please ready my profile for more details, but I'm looking to make this long term fantasy a reality for us, to elevate our sex lives, and also just have fun.

The tinge of jealousy will always be there, but the pleasure and fulfillment will outweigh it.

Responses, obviously welcome, or if not for you, a comment on what you see would be a little bonus.

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
Id love to fuck your girlfriend while you watch

S

SussexGuy47

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
Do Plz inbox me..
We Should discuss things Further..

Hornylad23

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
I can help! Where are you?

dicksword99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
Hey, I'm in Peterborough, pm me

tony1955

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
We were swingers/cuckold for about 15yrs after our kids all grew up, and we had the freedom to explore our sex lives more....
You are right about the jealousy, it's only natural if you love someone, then to see someone else pleasuring then....if you can handle that it's a great lifestyle

Cico89

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
Pm pls, let’s make it happen

banetheblack

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
I like u girl love to meet if you like me nice ass on ur girl look to hear from u

Attachments

• Fv99nJEWIAIMyJ5~2.jpeg
    Fv99nJEWIAIMyJ5~2.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 11

daffy75

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
I'd love to join you both for regular fun with you both I've always wanted to have a 3sum and do some roleplay like her catching us both in bed wearing her sexiest lingerie me sucking your cock then she joins we both fuck eachother. X

BigJay1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397
Pm me mate we could make this happen

daffy75

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me mate we could make this happen

Thanks for your time.
View attachment 134397

Attachments

• 20230609_144707.jpg
    20230609_144707.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20230609_144651.jpg
    20230609_144651.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 13

robrast

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
Message me if you're in London ..brown dom bull here

Naughtyduo669

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
Hey

abuc8000

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Thanks for your time.
Hiya How are you both, Alan here love to have some fun with you two,,,,

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would luve to help pleasure your partner

Back