NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What are ur thoughts on me guys?, What u feel
View attachment 149251
Kissing you hard and deep biting your lips and pulling your hair watching you and feeling your lips wrapped around my cock.. I bring you up to me pulling your hair kissing you biting your neck n shoulders while my fingers slide inside your warm wet cunt hearing moans as i finger your sweet pussy, then i throw you down on the bed layed on your stomach, i get on top of kissing your neck n back making my way down to your warmth, looking at your pussy from behind you feeling my breath on your pussy lips making you ache for touch as my tongue starts tease n please your cunt making your body arch until you beg me for my cock to be inside you, i raise your hips staring at your peach of an arse and your beaitiful pussy before i gently push my throbbing big end against the lips of your pussy rubbing my cock along your clit then i tease you with just the tip of cock inside your wet cunt, you trying to push back on my length.

roopa23

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A
Kissing you hard and deep biting your lips and pulling your hair watching you and feeling your lips wrapped around my cock.. I bring you up to me pulling your hair kissing you biting your neck n shoulders while my fingers slide inside your warm wet cunt hearing moans as i finger your sweet pussy, then i throw you down on the bed layed on your stomach, i get on top of kissing your neck n back making my way down to your warmth, looking at your pussy from behind you feeling my breath on your pussy lips making you ache for touch as my tongue starts tease n please your cunt making your body arch until you beg me for my cock to be inside you, i raise your hips staring at your peach of an arse and your beaitiful pussy before i gently push my throbbing big end against the lips of your pussy rubbing my cock along your clit then i tease you with just the tip of cock inside your wet cunt, you trying to push back on my length.
Hhh

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d fertilise the eggs. Amazing body. Even if it’s a fake picture off the net lol.

Back