Coming to you as you’re the team manager

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Undetwear try u wont have anything on totally naked

Walks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So imagine I’ve come up to you whilst you’re sat in the office at the stable and I said

“Hi Sean I was just wondering if there’s any way or anything I could do that would help you make the decision to put me on the dressage team if you think of anything let me know”
Would get you to bend over the table for a start x

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So imagine I’ve come up to you whilst you’re sat in the office at the stable and I said

“Hi Sean I was just wondering if there’s any way or anything I could do that would help you make the decision to put me on the dressage team if you think of anything let me know”

johnrafferty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

"Ask your mother, how she got herself on the team!"

Back