scottslash35

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey
Im looking for a decent respectable clean guy between 18 to 50 who’s in good shape with a nice big dick who is able and can fuck constantly for literally hours and hours on end that’s most important out of everything else to be fair !! Because the whole reason for this is to give my filthy big titted misses a absolutely hardcore all night long fucking she’s always wanted lol Want both of us to pound her completely crazy all night long like nothing she’s ever had in her entire life time and allso occasionally throughout the night want to sit back and watch her getting absolutely fucked completely crazy hard and rough while i watch and have a good old wank. lol Not just saying this but honestly she is truly amazing in bed better than anything i’ve ever had in my entire life and by far gives the best blowjob ever and can honestly say she will suck you’re dick better than anything you’ve had before. I’ve added a couple pics so you can see what and who you’re be fucking her brains right out of all night and if she’s something you like and reckon you would be up for the job please do drop me a message and we can go from there.

Come on after looking at her in those pictures betting you’ve already got a bit of a semi lol And believe you me she’s even better in the flesh lol

PS
SHE REALLY IS INTO VOYER ACTIVITIES ALSO LOL ACTUALLY THE BOTH OF US ARE TO BE REALLY HONEST LOL
I like the sound of this and she is very sexy

JuanColombian

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey
Im looking for a decent respectable clean guy between 18 to 50 who’s in good shape with a nice big dick who is able and can fuck constantly for literally hours and hours on end that’s most important out of everything else to be fair !! Because the whole reason for this is to give my filthy big titted misses a absolutely hardcore all night long fucking she’s always wanted lol Want both of us to pound her completely crazy all night long like nothing she’s ever had in her entire life time and allso occasionally throughout the night want to sit back and watch her getting absolutely fucked completely crazy hard and rough while i watch and have a good old wank. lol Not just saying this but honestly she is truly amazing in bed better than anything i’ve ever had in my entire life and by far gives the best blowjob ever and can honestly say she will suck you’re dick better than anything you’ve had before. I’ve added a couple pics so you can see what and who you’re be fucking her brains right out of all night and if she’s something you like and reckon you would be up for the job please do drop me a message and we can go from there.

Come on after looking at her in those pictures betting you’ve already got a bit of a semi lol And believe you me she’s even better in the flesh lol

PS
SHE REALLY IS INTO VOYER ACTIVITIES ALSO LOL ACTUALLY THE BOTH OF US ARE TO BE REALLY HONEST LOL
Hello, I am interested, I am in London

chargedthumper

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

PS

HarryG1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any ladies/couples fancy a night at mine in Cromer, Norfolk. DM me xx

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

PS
I have messaged you but as I've not had a response I guess I'm not the guy who your looking for which is a shame really as I'm pretty sure your Mrs would have such a great time with me as not only am I extremely clean and really decent and pretty well endowed I'm really very good in the sack I'm told as I've got not many taboos regards sex and I can go all night long

Back