Dirtygemuk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey
Im looking for a decent respectable clean guy between 18 to 50 who’s in good shape with a nice big dick who is able and can fuck constantly for literally hours and hours on end that’s most important out of everything else to be fair !! Because the whole reason for this is to give my filthy big titted misses a absolutely hardcore all night long fucking she’s always wanted lol Want both of us to pound her completely crazy all night long like nothing she’s ever had in her entire life time and allso occasionally throughout the night want to sit back and watch her getting absolutely fucked completely crazy hard and rough while i watch and have a good old wank. lol Not just saying this but honestly she is truly amazing in bed better than anything i’ve ever had in my entire life and by far gives the best blowjob ever and can honestly say she will suck you’re dick better than anything you’ve had before. I’ve added a couple pics so you can see what and who you’re be fucking her brains right out of all night and if she’s something you like and reckon you would be up for the job please do drop me a message and we can go from there.

Come on after looking at her in those pictures betting you’ve already got a bit of a semi lol And believe you me she’s even better in the flesh lol

PS
SHE REALLY IS INTO VOYER ACTIVITIES ALSO LOL ACTUALLY THE BOTH OF US ARE TO BE REALLY HONEST LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0495.jpeg
    IMG_0495.jpeg
    435.4 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0147.jpeg
    IMG_0147.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_9261.jpeg
    IMG_9261.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey
Im looking for a decent respectable clean guy between 18 to 50 who’s in good shape with a nice big dick who is able and can fuck constantly for literally hours and hours on end that’s most important out of everything else to be fair !! Because the whole reason for this is to give my filthy big titted misses a absolutely hardcore all night long fucking she’s always wanted lol Want both of us to pound her completely crazy all night long like nothing she’s ever had in her entire life time and allso occasionally throughout the night want to sit back and watch her getting absolutely fucked completely crazy hard and rough while i watch and have a good old wank. lol Not just saying this but honestly she is truly amazing in bed better than anything i’ve ever had in my entire life and by far gives the best blowjob ever and can honestly say she will suck you’re dick better than anything you’ve had before. I’ve added a couple pics so you can see what and who you’re be fucking her brains right out of all night and if she’s something you like and reckon you would be up for the job please do drop me a message and we can go from there.

Come on after looking at her in those pictures betting you’ve already got a bit of a semi lol And believe you me she’s even better in the flesh lol

PS
SHE REALLY IS INTO VOYER ACTIVITIES ALSO LOL ACTUALLY THE BOTH OF US ARE TO BE REALLY HONEST LOL
She looks stunning and sounds absolutely amazing i would love to ruin her ALL NIGHT LONG with you give her everything she wants, cocks twitching after reading your post. DM me anytime..

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey

PS
She needs a good bulling Xx

Cam1078

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

PS
Hi, I’m a 24 year old young male I’m interested in this I have a big white cock 9inches and have the stamina to go lots of rounds nothing is off limits for me and I hope I can be of interest for you please PM me and let me know so we can arrange

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'm slightly over your age range but I'll still go for ages. Where are you based?

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'm slightly over your age range but I'll still go for ages. Where are you based?
I'm a very horny and filthy minded guy Very very clean and pretty hung and I honestly love to enjoy great fun for hours so if you want to message me and chat some then we could maybe arrange a meeting as I pretty much up for whatever she wants and I'm certain that we would ruin her and she'd have the night off her life so if your still looking for someone then you should message me because I'm the guy your looking for

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 15

Funjon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

PS
I can travel from Liverpool if ur interested

HarryG1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

PS
10000%

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can travel from Liverpool if ur interested
I'm very interested in your proposal fella and I have a really filthy mind and willing to do whatever your Mrs wants and I love all night long filthy fun sessions believe me and I'm really very clean also and I have a pretty big dick I've been told and I'm a single guy so no other half to worry about so if it's a really filthy fun time she's looking then let's have a chat my mobile number is 07835915562 if you want to contact me

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

PS
And have to say but she's a really beautiful lady and very very sexy could just imagine her sitting on my face n cuming a few times

shinywilly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

PS
Where are you based?

HarryG1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

PS
I'm all of the above ;) In Norfolk.. X

Davedave81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey

PS
She is hot as hell....I'm not far away from you either.......would love to smash the shit out of her pussy all night long

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_000117.jpg
    IMG_20230926_000117.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20230609_002420.jpg
    IMG_20230609_002420.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 4

LewisTay

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

PS
Interested in now??

Dan_edw

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She's gorgeous. I like them slutty and enthusiastic. Fuck them hard and find out their dirty limits

Back