Cock Teasing

fidra2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I was 17 I went to sea as a cadet, I looked younger than my age and was pretty rather than handsome. Not much was remarked on until we got to the tropics. Working with the crew on deck I was down to shirt hat shirts and shoes. The sailors remarks were very candid, I wS invited to get my dick out and told in graphic terms what they would do with me if I came down on the mess deck. Being a silly brat I decided to tease what I was determined they would not have, the shirt shoes und underpants went and I worked in the bare minimum. I noticed that if there was any climbing to be done, the bosun always chose me, not because I was the most agile which I was but so the sailors could look up my shorts. I have to say that the luzt and desire was exciting and when masturbating thinking of it stimulated the orgasm. I was careful not to be alone in quiet spaces I had no wish to be gang banged by half a dozen seamen. The sailors discovered a way of at least partly getting to me. If I was on bridge watches rather than day work I had to be put on the shake during the night for watch. The recognised way was a quick shake on the shoulder. The ship was old and it was long ago, no air-conditioning, I slept either naked or under just a sheet. One night I woke to find the duty seaman shaking not my shoulder but my cock, I told him to piss off. The idea spread though and I was regularly wakened by having my cock played with. I always told them to piss off but I was tempted to pretend to be deeply asleep and see what would happen. Fortunately wiser council prevailed, if one had managed to toss off the pretty cadet that would have gone through the ship like a dose of salts.

matt44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great story
There must have been so much temptation to let things happen to you, but knowing what would happen further down the line you probably made the right decision.

Do you still like to cock tease?

fidra2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I grew up, became an adult and anyway who wants a decrepit 60 year old lol. It was fun at the time. I was lucky the sailors never got hold of me they would have had me every which way and pulled my cock till it had blisters lol

fidra2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Great story
There must have been so much temptation to let things happen to you, but knowing what would happen further down the line you probably made the right decision.

Do you still like to cock tease?
I grew up became an adult butt it was fun being lusted for. If I had let them toss me off it would have destroyed my reputation.

fidra2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As you will see in the next confession I did not get get off totally virgin lol

fidra2

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I grew up became an adult butt it was fun being lusted for. If I had let them toss me off it would have destroyed my reputation.
The idea of letting them milk my cock was tempting if I had had a morning stiff I might have let them but it was middle of the night.

Back