IMG-8827.webp

raceyjase

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
cardhs_tls_xmas21_xtls032_mature_p.jpg

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Once again, this year, I’ve had requests for my Rum Christmas Cake recipe so here goes.

(Made mine this morning)

1 cup sugar, half pound butter, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt, 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1 bottle Rum, 2 cups dried fruit, 4 cups self-raising flour.

Sample a cup of Rum to check quality.

Take a large bowl, check the Rum again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Beat again.
At this point, it is best to make sure the Rum is still OK. Try another cup just in case.
Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it.
Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
Sample the Rum to test for tonsisticity.
Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Put in the rising flower ,Check the Rum.
Now squirt the lemon juice in your eye and strain your nuts.
Add one table.
Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink.
Whatever you can find.
Greash the oven.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner.
Finally, throw the bowl through the bladdy window. Finish of the Rum and wipe the counter with the cat.
Thank me later .

Bobo01

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wish it wasmy Xmas

Attachments

• user13291040_c6e8951e3f9f.gif
    user13291040_c6e8951e3f9f.gif
    623.8 KB · Views: 18
Back